Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Sims 3 need to know ASAP. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with Sims 3 need to know ASAP. [SOLVED] Empty Problem with Sims 3 need to know ASAP. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2013, 12:08

so i have The Sims 3, Ambitions, late night, generations, town life stuff, pets, master suite stuff, showtime, 70-80-90stuff. and I am new to this downloading things stuff. but i recently went to the store content and downloaded all of that. and now since then i have this thing come up and pop up while its loading to play it says. :" Its looks like you have installed an unoffical modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that your either uninstall these game modifications or get updated verisions of them-otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs do you want to quit": and i pressed continue and it didnt play right. and then everytime i try to play it does it again. i unistalled all the content that i previously downloaded and now its still saying it. i dont know what i did wrong can someone please help me...
-Momo Problem with Sims 3 need to know ASAP. [SOLVED] 2830496658 Sad

Back to top Go down

Problem with Sims 3 need to know ASAP. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with Sims 3 need to know ASAP. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2013, 12:32

Admin, will release ultimate fix in couple of days, that should solve your problem

Back to top Go down

Problem with Sims 3 need to know ASAP. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with Sims 3 need to know ASAP. [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Fri 22 Feb 2013, 16:34

I'm going to guess that you've updated to 1.50, right?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2013, 23:23

gladly i am. and one person on here told me if i uninstall everything and then reinstall it would work but then my computer when crazy and updated my game and now i have to wait for the Fix. hoping its soon!! i feel like i was up all night for nothing. FUU!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 13:10

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Good news: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t10408-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-now-compatible-with-version-150-of-the-sims-3-download-link

Please let us know the final result, we'll keep this topic open for you until then. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top