Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help ASAP. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help ASAP. [SOLVED] Empty Need help ASAP. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jan 2016, 02:00

I installed sims 3 and installed the ultra fix & the patches, but on the launcher i get asked "please enter your serial code" and then i click continue and it says invalid pls help
I also clicked on the launcher to install the cc i had downloaded when that popped up

Back to top Go down

Need help ASAP. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Need help ASAP. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 14 Jan 2016, 01:31

green_mau wrote:I installed sims 3 and installed the ultra fix & the patches, but on the launcher i get asked "please enter your serial code" and then i click continue and it says invalid pls help
I also clicked on the launcher to install the cc i had downloaded when that popped up

Hello and welcome to the forum @green_mau,

You also need to install at least ONE (1) of the other expansions and stuffpacks, in addition to the base game. Did you do that ? Smile  It is necessary, if you want to use the Ultimate fix.

So install an expansion (doesn't matter which), re-apply the 1.67 manual patch and then again the Ultimate fix. Then try running the game again. Good luck !

P.S. see also this topic here, for future reference.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jan 2016, 03:45

Thank you so so much! This worked

//EDIT

When i try to install any file from the downloads it says the page was not found. I'm trying to install TS3 University Life

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 14 Jan 2016, 04:08

green_mau wrote:Thank you so so much! This worked

//EDIT

When i try to install any file from the downloads it says the page was not found. I'm trying to install TS3 University Life

Hello again,

I merged your new post with the old topic. Smile  Let's keep all discussions on The Sims 3 in just one thread, for the moment. As soon as your issue(s) here are solved, you can then open a new topic in the future.

Back to your problem, can you try clicking on the MAGNET-symbol ? If you get a prompt in your browser, please confirm the prompt, and then your torrent client should load, with the torrent starting.

I will also notify the Admin about the other link not working. Stay tuned for more. Good luck again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Jan 2016, 00:13

green_mau wrote:When i try to install any file from the downloads it says the page was not found. I'm trying to install TS3 University Life
Hi there,

You mean the downloads on this page: https://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html ?
If so, like Carlos suggested, the MAGNET links should always work. (Since they do not actually download anything, they just tell your client where it can manually download the .torrent file from)

If the direct download links give a "Page not found" error, the whole website is probably down for you. Can you confirm that this website doesn't work for you: www.games4theworlddownloads.org ?
If it doesn't, it most likely means that your IP got banned by the firewall. If you're using a VPN/proxy, please turn it off. If you're not using one, please go to www.whatismyipaddress.com and then send me a private message with your external IP address, so I can check to see if it's on the blacklist. (And unlist you)

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 17 Jan 2016, 06:03

Admin wrote:Hi there,

You mean the downloads on this page: https://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html ?
If so, like Carlos suggested, the MAGNET links should always work. (Since they do not actually download anything, they just tell your client where it can manually download the .torrent file from)

If the direct download links give a "Page not found" error, the whole website is probably down for you. Can you confirm that this website doesn't work for you: www.games4theworlddownloads.org ?
If it doesn't, it most likely means that your IP got banned by the firewall. If you're using a VPN/proxy, please turn it off. If you're not using one, please go to www.whatismyipaddress.com and then send me a private message with your external IP address, so I can check to see if it's on the blacklist. (And unlist you)

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Just bumping this thread, to confirm that the actual torrent downloads are working again for me (there seemed to be a problem 2 days ago or so). So yes, both the MAGNET-link and the actual torrent download work on my end. Very Happy  Maybe you can try now too, @green_mau
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jan 2016, 04:51

Hello it's working now thank you Smile You're really helpful, i will make sure to recommend the site Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 18 Jan 2016, 23:12

green_mau wrote:Hello it's working now thank you Smile You're really helpful, i will make sure to recommend the site Smile

Thank you very much @green_mau, and you're always welcome. Feel free to open a new topic then in the future, if you need more support on anything we can help with (as I will close this thread now). Have fun !

Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top