Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me plz get back in my sims 3 game. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help me plz get back in my sims 3 game. [SOLVED] Empty Help me plz get back in my sims 3 game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 14:56

I've download the sims 3 it's a month now, everything work at first..but now I've notice while saving the new house, my game start to freeze.. so I updated the game from Origin because I was fed up..now it's updated it said the sims 3 disc is incompatible with the current sims 3 extension pack please update your game via the game launcher..i added the manual patch and the fix it still didn't let me in the game..now I've notice my Sims 3 seasons is missing but generation, base game, town life stuff is still there.. I put the crack for seasons but the icon is not on the launcher ,before it was.. Please help me get back in the game I will really appreciate it..
Thank you a whole bunch
Island Love Smile

Admin edit: Moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Help me plz get back in my sims 3 game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Help me plz get back in my sims 3 game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 16:04

i think u should backup your save game and uninstall and reinstall again. but first get the manual update for the game and try that and use the new untimate fix on here that should solve your problem

Back to top Go down

Help me plz get back in my sims 3 game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Help me plz get back in my sims 3 game. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 25 Feb 2013, 21:13

Hello,

Please re-do these instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps and RE-DOWNLOAD both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix.
Do not do anything else other than the instructions written on that page!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2013, 19:37

Thank you am back in yipeee Very Happy Thank you so much Admin and kidrock2k12 thank you for reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2013, 19:45

your welcome always happy to help

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 26 Feb 2013, 19:58

Hello there,

You're welcome, indeed.
Enjoy the game and let us know if you need more help! Help me plz get back in my sims 3 game. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top