Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 game keeps going back in time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 game keeps going back in time. Empty Sims 4 game keeps going back in time.

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2019, 16:46

Everything is working fine last night until today. I tried to load my regular saved game as usual then i noticed that It wasn't updated. I thought I just forgot to save it last night so I just ignore it. After playing for 20 minutes straight, I saved my game to check my other saves and went back to my regular sims. And then I had lost an entire game that I did earlier. I tried to do it again, overwrite my game and try the 'sary the 'save as' as a back up and still won't work. 
It keeps going back in time. I can't do anything. 

I have mods, mostly for furnitures and clothing. I have mods, mostly for furnitures and clothing. I tried to remove them and still not working. What should I do? Thanks.

I also did the Validator.
report:

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 game keeps going back in time. Empty Re: Sims 4 game keeps going back in time.

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2019, 17:04

Ignore the game_ and game_latest. I just forgot to delete my old game file.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
Here is my new
report:

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 game keeps going back in time. Empty Re: Sims 4 game keeps going back in time.

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2019, 17:39

Delete those files:
game/bin/python33.dll
game/bin/python33_x64.dll

If that doesn't solve the problem, go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh. Start the game, close it, and copy saves from folder on desktop to the one in documents.

And if that also doesn't fix it, run validator again, this time in normal mode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2019, 07:30

anadius wrote:Delete those files:
game/bin/python33.dll
game/bin/python33_x64.dll

If that doesn't solve the problem, go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh. Start the game, close it, and copy saves from folder on desktop to the one in documents.

And if that also doesn't fix it, run validator again, this time in normal mode.
I deleted those files already and I even moved my The Sims 4 Folder to desktop. After testing the game, I got this error message: 
The game failed to save. Error Code:
510:70279b77:d2d7bb65
I tried the Save, Saves as and Save and Exit game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2019, 10:55

Which folder did you move? If you moved your game, move it back. And this time move The Sims 4 folder from Documents\Electronic Arts. If that doesn't solve the problem, run validator again, this time in normal mode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2019, 13:28

I moved back my game file to Documents\Electronic Arts. I run the validator again and this is what i got.
report:

I saw a lastException text document so tried the lastException Assistant but the result are Unknown Error. I will start checking my cc and mods hoping that It will fix the problem. Thank you so much for your help!  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2019, 14:06

Nobody told you to move your game to Documents\Electronic Arts.

There are 2 "The Sims 4" folders:

One contains your game, it's the one you select in validator. It usually is in "C:\Program Files".

The other one contains your saves, mods, etc. and is located in "C:\Users\{your username}\Documents\Electronic Arts". That's the one I told you to move to desktop. After moving it the game starts fresh. No mods, no saves. At this point it must work. And I told you to move just the saves back. Nothing else. No mods, no CC, no tray items. Just the saves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top