Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help about install Packages

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help about install Packages Empty Help about install Packages

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2013, 04:44

Hi there! Kindly please help me install the packages, i'm a bit confused on how to do it. Im so overwhelemed with all the info's here. Kindly educate me step by step.

I got this procedure. But i dont know what to do next. I dont see any pop ups;

"How to install .package files - Installation Guide
1. If you’ve never installed .package files before, please download this framework file:
http://chii.modthesims.info/FrameworkSetup.zip
2. After downloading it, extract it to your Desktop. You should now get a folder called "Mods". 3. Copy this "Mods" folder to: (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\
You're now ready to install any kind of .package file, following these instructions:
1. Drag & drop the .package files you have to the following folder: (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages
2. You're practically done now. When you start the game, you should get a pop-up about which custom (.package) files you have successfully added to the game."

I downloaded BohoVintage1Set.Sims3Pack and other packs such as these, and put it mods/packages folder

but no pop-up... no nothing... what am i doing wrong? and how to install store contents... im super confused!!! sorry...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top