Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 can't install neighborhood packages.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 can't install neighborhood packages. Empty Sims 3 can't install neighborhood packages.

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jan 2016, 14:45

I'm having trouble with neighborhood files that I downloaded from this site. I downloaded all of them and put them in the downloads inside the EA folder under documents. Then ran the launcher. However, the launcher does not recognize them, it would only show and download 4 of them out of all the ones I had. Any help greatly appreciated. Smile 

Edit: Game is updated and store fixes have been applied.

Last edited by KyukiYoshida on Mon 25 Jan 2016, 14:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot information)

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 can't install neighborhood packages. Empty Re: Sims 3 can't install neighborhood packages.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 Jan 2016, 22:57

KyukiYoshida wrote:I'm having trouble with neighborhood files that I downloaded from this site. I downloaded all of them and put them in the downloads inside the EA folder under documents. Then ran the launcher. However, the launcher does not recognize them, it would only show and download 4 of them out of all the ones I had. Any help greatly appreciated. Smile 

Edit: Game is updated and store fixes have been applied.

Hello @KyukiYoshida and welcome to the forum,

Try putting just one (1) neighborhood file into the "Downloads"-folder, at a time. Then install that neighborhood. Put the next neighborhood file in then, and so forth. See if that "method" works out better.

This launcher is severely glitched, and sometimes you need to do strange things to make it working. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top