Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles (Need disk and cannot get past Name)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles (Need disk and cannot get past Name) Empty Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles (Need disk and cannot get past Name)

Post by Guest Thu 28 Feb 2013, 23:15

So I began by downloading the Sims Medieval and then ran into the problem of that it needed the CD, so I downloaded the Fix file only to find out I needed Pirates, so I downloaded that. I wasn't really sure where to put the file so I placed it in the same location the sims med. file was (not in the sims med. file) and I followed the instructions on the fix's installer and opened the game and still couldn't get past the name for my kingdom. So then I tried taking the Pirates folder and placing it into the sims medieval folder, I opened the game and then it was asking for the Pirates CD suddenly. I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong here I think I may need to start over completely but I'm unsure of all what to do from this point. Please help. Help

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles (Need disk and cannot get past Name) Empty Re: Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles (Need disk and cannot get past Name)

Post by Admin Fri 01 Mar 2013, 21:22

Hello,

Did you actually install Pirates & Nobles?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles (Need disk and cannot get past Name) Empty Re: Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles (Need disk and cannot get past Name)

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 23:57

Yes I went through that installation process. When I open the game it has the pirates and nobles logo music and background loading screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 02 Mar 2013, 20:59

Hello,

Please open the The Sims Medieval Launcher and then navigate to the "Updates" tab. Now let it search for updates. If it finds any, please update the game to the latest version.

After doing so, open the "# Crack" folder in the The Sims Medieval Ultimate Fix and drag & drop all the files in there to exactly this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin
A popup should appear, telling you the file(s) already exist. Choose "Replace".
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 03:01

I did everything I can think of doing, these are my files I'm not sure what you'd need to see but here it is and my game is up to date I keep hitting refresh and I already did an update when I first installed it. It's still asking for the Pirates and Nobles CD when I open the game.

Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles (Need disk and cannot get past Name) 110

Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles (Need disk and cannot get past Name) 211

Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles (Need disk and cannot get past Name) 311

Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles (Need disk and cannot get past Name) 411

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 03 Mar 2013, 15:45

Hello,

You copied the crack to: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin and not to:
Admin wrote:(...) to exactly this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Nov 2013, 05:11

Hello, i was able to find the file but i cannot seem to drag and drop the crack files from winrar please help!

Moderator edit: please, open a new topic for this problem. Thanks. Wink

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top