Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Medieval Pirates & Nobles ; HELP !!! stucked at the step of naming my kingdom with the ok button and/or insert a disk ?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Medieval Pirates & Nobles ; HELP !!! stucked at the step of naming my kingdom with the ok button and/or insert a disk ?! Empty Sims 3 Medieval Pirates & Nobles ; HELP !!! stucked at the step of naming my kingdom with the ok button and/or insert a disk ?!

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2012, 09:13

Hi everyone, I'll explain everything to the beggining to the end to make sure that every steps was okay. At fist, I downloaded the game Medieval that came with Pirates & Nobles. I waited, and then I had to install it. No problems with Medieval. I tried to play few minutes, everything was okay. Then, I started install Pirates & Nobles. I didn't undestand at first this part, there was no serial code given, no instructions too so I had to search on the forum for a serial code and look for a youtube video for knowing how to install my game, then I put the crack files & medievals files on all the game/bin files (Medieval and P&N), deleted all the extra files, unzip every .zip files (It's complicated but I just did nothing good)... at the end I finally get something great to play with, so I started to play the game, and two errors came up : I had to insert a disk or I have to quit the game or I was stuck at the part of naming the kingdom with the ''ok'' button (I'm sorry I wanted to post two pictures but when I'm trying to copy and paste the screen shot on Paint it appears black.....) Then it crashed, I had new errors that came so I had to uninstall both of the games and reinstall them. This time I had no problem for installing the both games, but it all erased my Electronics Arts folder wich my Sims 3 game was in, so every saved games that I had wasn't there anymore. And when I had to open the file to install Medieval, it says that an error was in. (go see the first pic) I didn't care and started to install anyway. Everything was okay, but I didn't had the Pirates & Nobles folder for installing it. So I had to download it, with the lastest version of the fix. For the installing too everything was okay, I uptaded both of the games and I had no problems. So I though that this time I could play, but no. When I'm trying to start the game that way by the Sims Launcher (go see the second pic) it says that I need to insert a disk, or if I start my game that way with the game/bin (go see the third pic) I'm stuck at the step of naming my kingdom, the same problems as before. Can someone help me please?!

IMAGES ;

Sims 3 Medieval Pirates & Nobles ; HELP !!! stucked at the step of naming my kingdom with the ok button and/or insert a disk ?! Sims112

Sims 3 Medieval Pirates & Nobles ; HELP !!! stucked at the step of naming my kingdom with the ok button and/or insert a disk ?! Sims211

Sims 3 Medieval Pirates & Nobles ; HELP !!! stucked at the step of naming my kingdom with the ok button and/or insert a disk ?! Sims310

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Medieval Pirates & Nobles ; HELP !!! stucked at the step of naming my kingdom with the ok button and/or insert a disk ?! Empty Re: Sims 3 Medieval Pirates & Nobles ; HELP !!! stucked at the step of naming my kingdom with the ok button and/or insert a disk ?!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 05 Jul 2012, 09:21

Hello,

Did you use the crack from this fix? It should be copied to the folder in your 3rd picture.
Since the base game did install, you can assume the download was ok.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Medieval Pirates & Nobles ; HELP !!! stucked at the step of naming my kingdom with the ok button and/or insert a disk ?! Empty Re: Sims 3 Medieval Pirates & Nobles ; HELP !!! stucked at the step of naming my kingdom with the ok button and/or insert a disk ?!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 05 Jul 2012, 09:28

Hello,

And are you sure it's the files from the #crack folder that were the last ones you copied?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2012, 09:33

Yes, I just redownloaded it and copied it to the game/bin for make sure I was correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 05 Jul 2012, 09:34

Hello,

Did the crack replace the ones that were already there? And what is your game version?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2012, 09:37

Yes the crack files replaced the old ones, and my game version is 2.0.113.00001 but like 20 minutes ago they asked me if I wanted to uptade my game and I did it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 05 Jul 2012, 10:01

Hello,

And you did the crack again after the update?
Sorry if I seem to be asking the same question over and over, we need as much information as we can.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2012, 19:55

Yes I did it, and that doesn't matter I really wanna play my game hahah!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 05 Jul 2012, 22:15

Hello,

Can you show me a screenshot of the folder you copied it to? I'd like to see the files in there with details.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 06 Jul 2012, 10:06

Hello,

Can you show/write down the "date modified" of TSM.exe and TSLHost.dll?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 21:29

Sims 3 Medieval Pirates & Nobles ; HELP !!! stucked at the step of naming my kingdom with the ok button and/or insert a disk ?! Sims511

I don't know if you're talking about this ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 07 Jul 2012, 09:21

Hello,

Yes, and yours look as they should hmm.
Are you by any chance using mods in the game?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 07 Jul 2012, 09:45

Hello,

If you don't know, you don't have any.
Mods are user created changes to the way the game works.
Ok I have one other thing you could try. Replace the 2 crack files in your base game/bin with the ones from the Pirates&Nobles folder from the fix for Medieval, now try the temporary fix from this post. It's not recommended, but it works.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top