Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I deleted wrong game save. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I deleted wrong game save. [SOLVED] Empty I deleted wrong game save. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 15:36

Hi all, i did a stupid thing and deleted the wrong game save from the launcher (got nraas saver and had a few saves) i really really want my game back as i was quite into it, the game is still showing in the saves folder, can anyone tell me how i get it back into my launcher so i can click it to play please, thanks Fi

Back to top Go down

I deleted wrong game save. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I deleted wrong game save. [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Fri 01 Mar 2013, 16:20

If it's in your recycle bin still, you could restore it from there. If not, I think what you're seeing is the .backup file. All you have to do is delete the .backup off the end of that file, and the save will be restored. Probably not right to where you had it though.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

I deleted wrong game save. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I deleted wrong game save. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 18:02

Hi, thank you, removing the .backup did work just about to find out if it was in the right place, just happy to have my family back, thank you Fi Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 01 Mar 2013, 20:50

Hello there,

Thank you, Invalidusername!
Enjoy your game and please let us know if you need more assistance! I deleted wrong game save. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top