Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims are in spanish , even when I deleted the old game folder [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims are in spanish , even when I deleted the old game folder [SOLVED] Empty Sims are in spanish , even when I deleted the old game folder [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 22 Nov 2017, 22:11

The title explains it all.So i followed the instructions on the topic How to install the Sims 4 correctly,and I deleted the old game folder.But when i started it up,it was in Spanish.

P.S I have all expansions up to and including Toddler Stuff. I DO NOT have the Cats And Dogs EP.

Can you help me?

Back to top Go down

Sims are in spanish , even when I deleted the old game folder [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims are in spanish , even when I deleted the old game folder [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 23 Nov 2017, 10:50

Hi there

Unfortunately, the was a fix released for this which had already been 'integrated' into the Cats n Dogs update. If you do not wish to update to Cats n Dogs, I'll send the fix over to your PM and you can simply copy + paste the files to your game.

Back to top Go down

Sims are in spanish , even when I deleted the old game folder [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims are in spanish , even when I deleted the old game folder [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 23 Nov 2017, 18:49

Thanks Ageha,it worked!

EDIT:

Problem solved; Topic closed.
- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top