Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 university life problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 university life problem. [SOLVED] Empty The sims 3 university life problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul 2013, 04:58

I installed university life and applied the cracks but when I open the game launcher and click play it loads and takes me to the new game screen and says that there is no disk. I placed the cracks from the ultimate fix in the base game folder but it still asks for the disk. Help?

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 university life problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 3 university life problem. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Mon 15 Jul 2013, 06:55

Hello,

Did you overlook the #crack folder in the Ultimate Fix? You should place the contents of this folder to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
And is your Ultimate Fix the latest version (compatible with 1.55, and the latest version can be found here)? Before applying the Ultimate Fix, have you updated your game to 1.55.4? If not, apply the manual patch which can be found here)
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 university life problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 3 university life problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 04:49

No I put the contents from that folder in there too. I do have the latest version of the ultimate fix as well. My game is updated to 1.55.4. Does it matter if my base game is store bought? Also am i supposed to replace the the original TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll  in the base game folder with the ones from the crack?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 16 Jul 2013, 04:53

strawhat4life wrote:No I put the contents from that folder in there too. I do have the latest version of the ultimate fix as well. My game is updated to 1.55.4. Does it matter if my base game is store bought? Also am i supposed to replace the the original TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll  in the base game folder with the ones from the crack?

Hello there,

Yes, copy the contents of the #crack-folder in the Ultimate fix (TS3W.exe + TSLHost.dll) to C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Of course, when you are prompted, you need to "replace the existing files".

Also, the fact that your base game is bought, shouldn't matter. Wink

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 05:25

Okay I replaced them and now it works just fine thank you very much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 07:53

Hello,

Glad to hear your problem is solved!

I will closed this topic now.

If you have problems in the future, just post again. Very Happy

Happy Simming! The Sims 3 plumbob 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top