Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My game freezes in CAS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My game freezes in CAS Empty My game freezes in CAS

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 22:22

Hey guys, I've used G4TW to install TS3 back when Showtime was the latest release, and it worked wonderfully even though my laptop was crappy. Well I finally upgraded to a new laptop (ASUS K53E) and after a while I decided it was time to finally reinstall the game. Yesterday I finally got everything installed up to Seasons, and it worked great up until I went to CAS for the first time. It will work amazingly and then after about five to ten minutes it will freeze up and I have to use task manager to get out of it. Today I installed University Life, and again it works great except for the CAS issues. I know it's not my computer because this one is more than capable of running it, I even used Can I Run It to make sure and it was just under perfect. I have been browsing the threads and tried all of the suggestions I've come across such as using game booster, playing in windowed mode, adding the exceptions, and removing any mods. Still, it continues to freeze on me, and I am at my wits end. I see a lot of other people are having the same issue, so I'm not sure what to do but also post here and hope that an answer is found. Thanks for all your hard work!

Back to top Go down

My game freezes in CAS Empty Re: My game freezes in CAS

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 20:37

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2013, 05:15

Admin wrote:Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?

No that's ok, thank you for contacting me!

Yes please, I applied the new fixes and the game still starts to freeze up the longer I play. I can't really use Create a Sim/household because within minutes it will definitely freeze. My computer is capable of playing this game flawlessly on the highest settings, so I'm not sure why it's lagging at below average settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:03

Hello,

Let's see, just to be sure, please back up and remove this folder completely: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2013, 23:08

Admin wrote:Hello,

Let's see, just to be sure, please back up and remove this folder completely: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\

I tried it, and that didn't solve the problem either. I'm not sure what it could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top