Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

University Life - Exception Raised Error - Please Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

University Life - Exception Raised Error - Please Help! Empty University Life - Exception Raised Error - Please Help!

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 07:26

Hello whoever decides to read this!

Please bear with me because I'm new to all this! (aka Noob )

Okay, so I've been downloading expansion packs for the last three days and I was so excited when finally all of the EP packs I wanted were finally ready to be installed. I downloaded Generations, Seasons, and University Life. I bought the Sim 3 base game from Best Buy and play it on my iMAC. I followed all the instructions and it seemed like everything was working...well there were a few bugs like the icons don't show up in the dock and when loading it didn't show those little images but I thought who cares it isn't a big deal.

So I picked a family that I already had and was waiting for the loading screen to finish. What I came to realize is that the green bar wouldn't move at all for a good five minutes, and then suddenly it jumped. Next thing I know my game starts to spaz and exists out with a message saying: Exception raised. Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000000 at address 0x00e116d9. Do you wish to debug it? And as a lot of you might have heard if you click either yes or no it crashes either way.

I don't know what is wrong. I used the correct crack files and used the patch that I found throughout the forum. I do have three mods in my game which are NRAAS's Woohooer, StoryProgression, and MasterController which is the only one that showed up out of the three in the beginning of the game. I also have some custom hair and clothes as well.

I've read in posts that I might have to delete all that which would really suck since it took me so long to download it all, but if someone knows what can help me play these games without that problem I would really appreciate it!

Thank you for your time!

Back to top Go down

University Life - Exception Raised Error - Please Help! Empty Re: University Life - Exception Raised Error - Please Help!

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 18:16

Hello!
Ok, so you have the original Base Game, Generations, Seasons and the latest expansion pack, right? Do you have your have updated to 1.50?
Because after reading your problem, I think you might have to uninstall everything and re-do the whole installation process.
Move your "Electronic Arts" folder from Documents to your Desktop (or whenever you want) so you can save your previous saved games, BEFORE you uninstall the games.

Let me know when you're done and I'll give you the instructions you should follow. Smile

Back to top Go down

University Life - Exception Raised Error - Please Help! Empty Re: University Life - Exception Raised Error - Please Help!

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 13:30

you have to update the NRAAS mods from his site...

everytime there is an game update, you have to update the NRAAS mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top