Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REQUEST - University Life Mod (performance loss)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REQUEST - University Life Mod (performance loss) Empty REQUEST - University Life Mod (performance loss)

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 12:09

Hello,

Not sure if i'm allowed to request a mod, but the performance bar going down annoyes me.
It going down during heavy partying or whatever is OK. But during sleep and such is nonsense.

But i think the only way to fix this is to stop it completely.

As i'm no mod expert i hope someone else could look at this. As quite alot of people are complaining about this.

Thanks. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

REQUEST - University Life Mod (performance loss) Empty Re: REQUEST - University Life Mod (performance loss)

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 23:42

Yes, its very very annoying! My sims are all failing because of this. It's like the game expects them to do school related things 24/7!

Back to top Go down

REQUEST - University Life Mod (performance loss) Empty Re: REQUEST - University Life Mod (performance loss)

Post by invalidusername Wed 13 Mar 2013, 02:17

We don't personally make mods, usually (there have been a few on here that can). However, if you go to modthesims.info, and request one in their forum, there is a high probability that you can get a reply from someone who does create them. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top