Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims learn skills too fast! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims learn skills too fast! [SOLVED] Empty Sims learn skills too fast! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Mar 2013, 10:24

At first I thought it was normal, given the fact that my sim was artistic, and the first skills she learned were painting and guitar, (but still, at a ridiculous speed), but then, when she was trying to learn how to drive, well, the car wasn't even moving yet and she had learned one skill already! The whole process took less than half a minute (at speed one in the game). Is this because of patch 1.50? Either way, somebody, please, help me!!!

Back to top Go down

Sims learn skills too fast! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims learn skills too fast! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Mar 2013, 14:43

look in your documents and then mods/packegase and see if there is a instant skill packes or something like that,if so remove it,it could have slipped in from a download from somebody else (house or anything else like that)

Back to top Go down

Sims learn skills too fast! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims learn skills too fast! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Mar 2013, 17:05

Nope, there's nothing like that...

//EDIT

Ooops, I see I haven't posted this issue in the right place! Sorry, I'll open a new thread...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 02 Mar 2013, 20:46

Hello,

We could've moved it too.
Anyhow, please continue here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t10564-sims-learn-skills-too-fast
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top