Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) - Possible fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) - Possible fix Empty Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) - Possible fix

Post by Admin Fri 06 May 2011, 23:45

Hello everyone,

To be honest, I really don't know lot of stuff about BSoD's. I think these errors are caused by the PC's hardware most of the time, since people are reporting that they still get the error(s) even after a clean installation of Windows. I just came across a, maybe, interesting post on the Piriform Forums:

"For the past few months but very rarely my computer was rebooting after momentarily displaying the dreaded BSOD. I didn't bother to really think about it since it happened so rarely, but finally one day after the computer rebooted I immediately ran Speccy. Speccy threw an error when testing my computer's RAM. So I powered off the computer, unplugged it and opened the case, and removed and then reseated the RAM. Presto! That solved the issue and the very rare BSOD has not occurred again in over a month now."

You can Download speccy from: www.speccy.com

This may help! (Please post below with the result)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male