Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Missing 2nd iso, instructions, and crack from rar file. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Missing 2nd iso, instructions, and crack from rar file. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Missing 2nd iso, instructions, and crack from rar file. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 15:31

Hello,
I downloaded The Sims 3 from the website here and the only thing in the rar file was 1 iso labeled The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso Now, I mounted the Iso and ran the installer, First is asked for a key, I found one then it said insert disc with fullbuild1 Now after searching the foums It says i should have two iso images to mount and instructions I checked your the pirate bay and the description there says the download includes
Installation Guide
- The Sims 3 StartDisk.ISO
- The Sims 3 Disk 1.ISO
- Crack

So I Disabled all my firewall/anti virus deleted the original rar and downloaded it from there, opened it this am and still only 1 iso. Sad when it starts downloading the file is only 5.04 gb I feel like it should be larger. Please help me to understand why I can't seem to get the rest of the files.... Sims 3 Missing 2nd iso, instructions, and crack from rar file. [SOLVED] 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Missing 2nd iso, instructions, and crack from rar file. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Missing 2nd iso, instructions, and crack from rar file. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 17:19

If you read the instructions, start disc is disc one normally, and disk 1 is what would be disc two in the store bought copy. read the instructions.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Missing 2nd iso, instructions, and crack from rar file. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Missing 2nd iso, instructions, and crack from rar file. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 18:58

Geeze, that's helpful. >.>
I searched the forums and read the Sims3 install properly guide as well Before I posted. I can't do much if the ONLY file in the rar is the start disk. When clearly I should have 2 Iso images I need to mount in order to install the game.
Also the install guide with the instructions that should be there isn't. So please if you can explain to me how to install the game from ONLY the 1 disk then post. Otherwise telling someone to read instructions that were not included with the download which is why they are posting is not only un helpful it is also rude.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 12 Mar 2013, 19:56

Did you make sure that the torrent was 100%downloaded both times? (I know it's kind of an obvious question, but it has happened before)
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 20:10

Yes I did. I am using bittorrent to download, when I got home this am from dropping kids off the file was in my seeding section. So I unzipped using winace. and all that was there was startdisk I'm so confused, because the other files I downloaded from here ( Almost all the expansions), look complete. I guess I'll try to re download, I'm just confused as to why the txt file isn't in there. I could see maybe comodo snatching the crack out of it while i'm unzipping, But the 2nd Iso and txt instructions? *shrug* i dunno I'll try to document it step by step later when I get back from picking kids up.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 12 Mar 2013, 20:25

Alright. I hope we can solve this for you quickly. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 21:57

omfg i am a retard.. i just said hey lemme see what happens when i use winrar cause umm yeah the rar is 5.04gb but the un zipped file folder is 2.4gb
So I opened it with winrar instead of win ace and low and behold the files were there. Facepalm i feel so stupid. wtf winace
Sims 3 Missing 2nd iso, instructions, and crack from rar file. [SOLVED] Wtfwinace

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 12 Mar 2013, 22:05

Good to hear it was a simple fix :3
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 22:32

yes thank you Smile advice i guess is don't use winace only winrar from now on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Mar 2013, 00:29

Yeah i used winrar for mine as well.
Im sorry, i misread your question i thought you were asking where Disc 2 was and you had the start up and disc 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Wed 13 Mar 2013, 02:19

moonpie wrote:yes thank you Smile advice i guess is don't use winace only winrar from now on

We do recommend using winRar anyways Wink It seems to have fewer problems when unzipping.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 22:50

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Enjoy the game and let us know if you need more assistance! Sims 3 Missing 2nd iso, instructions, and crack from rar file. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top