Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 + Expansions + Stuff Installation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 + Expansions + Stuff Installation Empty Sims 3 + Expansions + Stuff Installation

Post by Guest Sat 14 May 2011, 10:23

Hello~

I installed The Sims 3, Late Night, World Adventures and High End Loft, but when I launched the game after selecting a neighborhood either Sunset Valley or Bridgeport, after it loads for a while, it closes on its own. I searched through the Internet but I can't understand anything about the patches, mounting ISOs, etc.

Is there an order as to which to install first? Should I install but don't apply the crack yet until everything's installed? Or should I update every time I finished installing an add-on? By the way, I want to start with a clean slate so I uninstalled everything again.

These are the ones that I want to install, I have installation CDs with cracks for each:
The Sims 3
Late Night Expansion Pack
World Adventures Expansion Pack
High End Loft Stuff
Fast Lane Stuff
Outdoor Living Stuff

Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 + Expansions + Stuff Installation Empty Re: Sims 3 + Expansions + Stuff Installation

Post by Admin Sat 14 May 2011, 12:01

Hello,

There's no real exact order, but for the best result I highly recommend you do as following (If you've already installed one of the games, just skip that step):

1. Install The Sims 3 base game. (If you've already installed the base game, ignore this step!)
2. Install Outdoor Living Stuff.*
3. Install Late Night.* (Ignore the Installation Guide which says you need to reinstall everything)
4. Install any other expansions you like. (For WA, just skip the "# Crack" folder)
5. Apply this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
6. Your game should be working fine now! If not, álways feel free to reply to this e-mail with your problem.

* = These expansions must be installed in order to make the game work.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)