Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sims 3 installation ok but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sims 3 installation ok but... Empty the sims 3 installation ok but...

Post by Guest Fri 20 May 2011, 02:10

Hello!

First of all, i would like to thank you for all your work and your help! I'm new to download games (this was my first time) and after i read many of your posts i manage to download the sims 3 and all the expantions.
Only that, i uninstall the ea manager. will that makes me have problems in the future? if yes how can i install only ea manager? (the game runs great!)
I have an other question or issue... (I moved in Sunset Valley,dont know if matters but i mention it) as i read, if i go for dinner,drink or somewhere else, not seeing inside the buildings is normal. But... i went to 2 friend's parties and i could only see people standing outside of the house.Couldn't interact with anyone or see anything inside the house! That's normal too??? (i had the walls off)
Sorry to ask but i find it very strange and i dont think i did something wrong with the installation... (i didn't get any updates from launcher,but i think that was because i uninstall the ea manager.

Back to top Go down

the sims 3 installation ok but... Empty Re: the sims 3 installation ok but...

Post by Guest Fri 20 May 2011, 05:28

Did you click on the house to ask the owner to get in? Because you have to be invited inside before you can see anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 May 2011, 13:26

No i didn't... Doesn't count the invitation my friend did me some hours ago? when i arrive in his house i must ask permition to get in? I'll try it ...

Welll i went to an other party and nothing... I respont "i'll be there" in the invitation and i confirmed an hour before the party but still remained outside of the house and couldn't view anything inside it! I put the cursor in the stairs,doors and in all the house but "no actions available" (i thought maby...)! I had to go to my friends tab and call out the owner of the house to talk! what can i do???? plz don't tell me i have to reinstall everything! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 20 May 2011, 15:27

Hello,

I'm actually not familiar with your problem, but try updating to the latest version, using THIS Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

If it says you need the EA download manager, just search for it on Google and then try the steps in the Fix again. Maybe it's a bug.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 May 2011, 00:55

I'll reinstall ea manager then and hope everything will fix, otherwise if that's the only problem i'll have, i don't care.... Smile
Anyway thank you for replied!

//EDIT

No change but it's ok. Thank you anyway! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 26 May 2011, 21:44

Hello,

Then I recommend you do a complete clean install, as this should fix your problem(s). Also, DO NOT apply any custom content and/or mods, as these will mess up your game.

Here's the correct order for a clean installation (If you've already installed one of the games, just skip that step):

1. Install The Sims 3 base game. (If you've already installed the base game, ignore this step!)
2. Install Outdoor Living Stuff.*
3. Install Late Night.* (Ignore the Installation Guide which says you need to reinstall everything)
4. Install any other expansions you like. (For WA, just skip the "# Crack" folder)
5. Apply this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
6. Your game should be working fine now! If not, álways feel free to reply to this e-mail with your problem.

* = These expansions must be installed in order to make the game work.

Good luck and please let me know if you still have any problems / questions!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top