Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack Empty sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2013, 20:40

everythime when im try launch the sims 3 it doesent happend anything and i have try launch the game at the both ways and i have try uninstall everything and install everything back and still same problem and i dont have any mods at all, please help me and btw all this happend when i installed sims 3 super natural and i believe i followed every single step correct so please tell me what to do:(
close this, invalidusername helped me:)

Last edited by Xvid on Sun 24 Mar 2013, 15:17; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack Empty Re: sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

Post by invalidusername Wed 20 Mar 2013, 20:56

1. What's your base game version? (Hover over the base game icon in the bottom left of your launcher)

2. Did you use the ultimate fix?

3. Do you have other expansions, and if you do, where did you get them?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack Empty Re: sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack

Post by Guest Thu 21 Mar 2013, 23:16

I am having the same problem , except my base game reads version 0.0.0.0
after i patch it, even with the manual patch, this even happens with just the base game as i got sick of installing all the expansions only to be told "please see log" I`m so sick of trying to read the damn log and whats with the 0000 version, damn origin they never fix anything grr lol

Back to top Go down

sims 3 doesent launch after installing supernatural expansionpack Empty Cache Files?

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 00:29

The same thing happened to me. It means (I think scratch ) you need to clear your cache files in you Sims 3 folder. I did this and I was able to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 00:39

sweet thank you, i will try this Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 01:26

oh hell, it didnt work i cleared the cache files and still get the error Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 22 Mar 2013, 01:39

tamara40 wrote:oh hell, it didnt work i cleared the cache files and still get the error Sad

Please open your own topic. It makes it easier to help you, and everybody else.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 01:48

invalidusername wrote:
tamara40 wrote:oh hell, it didnt work i cleared the cache files and still get the error Sad

Tamara is the one who made this thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:17

sims3hope wrote:
invalidusername wrote:

Actually, this is the first post in the thread :

Xvid wrote:everythime when im try launch the sims 3 it doesent happend anything and i have try launch the game at the both ways and i have try uninstall everything and install everything back and still same problem and i dont have any mods at all, please help me and btw all this happend when i installed sims 3 super natural and i believe i followed every single step correct so please tell me what to do:(

That is definitely not tamara40 that wrote that.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:35

I`m sorry, is there any way to delete my posts as not to get anyone into trouble please??, mistakes happen, thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 22:23

invalidusername wrote:
sims3hope wrote:
invalidusername wrote:

Actually, this is the first post in the thread :

Xvid wrote:everythime when im try launch the sims 3 it doesent happend anything and i have try launch the game at the both ways and i have try uninstall everything and install everything back and still same problem and i dont have any mods at all, please help me and btw all this happend when i installed sims 3 super natural and i believe i followed every single step correct so please tell me what to do:(

That is definitely not tamara40 that wrote that.

Facepalm Sorry! I misunderstood I should probably stop talking! Hope I didn't cause any problems! As well as a sorry to Xvid!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 01:50

No everything is fine, except for the game not working lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2013, 15:15

thanks so much invalidusername i tested the ultimate fix and it worked:D

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sun 24 Mar 2013, 16:31

Xvid wrote:thanks so much invalidusername i tested the ultimate fix and it worked:D

You're very welcome! Smile I'm always glad to help when I can. Enjoy the game!
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top