Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Launcher doesn´t start after installing ExpansionPack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Launcher doesn´t start after installing ExpansionPack Empty Sims 3 Launcher doesn´t start after installing ExpansionPack

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 06:05

Hello and Good Morning,

I have a Problem with my Sims 3 Game.
First i have installed the Basegame, Pets, Showtime and Seasons via Origin because i have these as DVD. Now yesterday i have download Supernatural. I have installed it like you say in the guide and the ultimate fix is also done. 

Now my problem is the Launcher don´t start anymore. What can i do now?

I hope you can help Sad

Greets from Germany ( and sorry for my bad English Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Launcher doesn´t start after installing ExpansionPack Empty Re: Sims 3 Launcher doesn´t start after installing ExpansionPack

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 12 Jan 2017, 11:00

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
You don't actually need Origin to start your game, you can also use TS3W.exe which is, in your case, located in C:\Program Files\Origin\The Sims 3\[etc]
If that doesn't work, please double-check to make sure you placed the crack in the right location.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Launcher doesn´t start after installing ExpansionPack Empty Re: Sims 3 Launcher doesn´t start after installing ExpansionPack

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 12:20

Thanks for answer, but it doesnt work like you say.
Now i have deinstalled all sims 3 and origin to, reboot my laptop. Now i will install the basegame from my disk new and want to know if i can install the other 3 expansions that i have on disks too? it´s Pets, Showtime and Seasons,
 then install the fix to V167 and then the other EP´s from here which i want. Or do i have to fix after basegame installed from disk an then install my other from my disks and then the Downloaded Packs from here and at least when all i want is installed the Ultimate fix?

Sorry i hope you understand what i mean XD

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 12 Jan 2017, 12:31

Hello,

I just realised that your patch level may have been the problem, you have to avoid patch level 1.69, because there is no crack for it. 
If you can avoid that, you can do exactly as you propose to do and it should work.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jan 2017, 12:39

Hello Smile
First thx for help Smile All work fine now. 
Now my question : If i download now University ,Generations or Late night do i have to fix it again or which crack i have to use?? The last one which installed is Into the Future.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 16 Jan 2017, 15:44

Hello,

You'll need the exact same crack from the fix that you've used before Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jan 2017, 06:12

Ok thank you ^^.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 19 Jan 2017, 14:07

Lilly1209 wrote:Ok thank you ^^.

Is everything sorted out now, or was there anything else you needed help with for now?  alien
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jan 2017, 13:11

All works fine now in Game. only the complete store collection  download doesn´t show in my game . 
Its also not  in launcher for installing after doing all like in the installation guide is written.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Jan 2017, 16:11

Lilly1209 wrote:All works fine now in Game. only the complete store collection  download doesn´t show in my game . 
Its also not  in launcher for installing after doing all like in the installation guide is written.

Are you sure you put it under C:\Users\(your username)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jan 2017, 07:40

Hello and sorry for the late answer >.<. Yes i put it under the link you said. is that download only the worlds or everything from store? i think i have now only the new objects from the worlds ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 26 Jan 2017, 20:03

Hello,

If you're sure you've followed all of the directions in the installation guide for that download, you should have all of the items, although you are right that they will not show up in the launcher, with the exception of the worlds.

When you go to "Buy Mode" in game you should notice a lot of new items with a blue "folder" icon: Sims 3 Launcher doesn´t start after installing ExpansionPack Cc10
Those are the items from the "Complete Store Collection" as they show up when you've installed them as packages, rather than sims3packs.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jan 2017, 07:12

Hello Smile Ok there are some Items with this Icon i think i have done it correctly Wink 
Now the last question *gg* 
I have some packs dowloaded here and now i want to know : 
Can i locked in to communitiy with my Launcher or should i better not? ( sorry for bad english )
I mean can i sign in in my launcher to community.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 30 Jan 2017, 11:28

Hello,

You can, but it doesn't serve much of a purpose. You could use that to connect with friends, and if you have at least 1 legit game, you could use the simport.

There are no adverse effects to logging in, but no real advantages either.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top