Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catalogue fixes - be less stupid. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catalogue fixes - be less stupid. [SOLVED] Empty Catalogue fixes - be less stupid. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Mar 2013, 15:40

Hello, is there a way to use Be less stupid catalogue fixes with Games4theworld downloads? The website says you can only use it with the original games, I tried and it really didn't work.

Back to top Go down

Catalogue fixes - be less stupid. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Catalogue fixes - be less stupid. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 16:15

Use G4TW's own store fixes...

Back to top Go down

Catalogue fixes - be less stupid. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Catalogue fixes - be less stupid. [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Fri 03 May 2013, 16:21

What do you mean by catalogue fixes?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2013, 17:16

@ invalidusername: it's a fix from another website...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 May 2013, 17:20

noelle wrote:Hello, is there a way to use Be less stupid catalogue fixes with Games4theworld downloads? The website says you can only use it with the original games, I tried and it really didn't work.

Hey Noelle,

Google "KT store fix". This is basically the same as the store fixes offered here at G4TW
Wink
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 03 May 2013, 17:35

Hello,

Those are not the same as KT store fixes, they fix a whole range of other stuff but they're not for decrapified content. Look here.
You may try decrapping them with this, it may work. I'll be happy to find out if it does Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 May 2013, 17:48

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Those are not the same as KT store fixes, they fix a whole range of other stuff but they're not for decrapified content. Look here.
You may try decrapping them with this, it may work. I'll be happy to find out if it does Wink

OK, my mistake Embarassed (I assumed they were the same).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 May 2013, 22:30

Thank you, it worked perfectly. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 08 May 2013, 22:53

Hello,

Good to know! I may have a look at these fixes myself. Thanks for letting us know.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top