Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store fixes sorry if this is a stupid question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store fixes sorry if this is a stupid question Empty Store fixes sorry if this is a stupid question

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jan 2014, 09:36

I downloaded the current store fixes...this may seem like a stupid question to everyone..but I have to ask...in the download instructions it says where to put the fixes if you are using package files and if sims3pack files...it is talking about the actual fix? Like if the fix download is package file or a sims3pack or does it mean does it mean do we download sims3packs or package files when we download stuff for the game? What I really want to know is if I download package files sometimes and sims3packs should I put the fix in both ways? Pleas help..Thanks

Back to top Go down

Store fixes sorry if this is a stupid question Empty Re: Store fixes sorry if this is a stupid question

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jan 2014, 11:51

hi if u have downloaded the content of http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/index.html here then u need the storefixes or u dont need it

Back to top Go down

Store fixes sorry if this is a stupid question Empty Re: Store fixes sorry if this is a stupid question

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jan 2014, 14:28

??? That is not what I asked..I need the store fixes. What I asked, simply was concerning the directions that came with the store fixes. It provides directions on how to put the storefixes in the overrides folder and it provides directions on how to put the fix in the package file folder. I want clarification on this. It says one is if I use sims3pack and the other is if I use package files, but is it referring to the store fix file itself or the files that I download? I download both so should I install the fixes in both folders?

//EDIT: never mind i figured it out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 09:10

Please do not double post.
Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top