Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not able to install sims 3 supernatural expansion pack.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

not able to install sims 3 supernatural expansion pack.[SOLVED] Empty not able to install sims 3 supernatural expansion pack.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 17:42

I have downloaded sims 3tptb rip of 3.88 gb and after decompressing the files using cmd, it becomes of size 5.5 gb and works like a charm but the problem is that I am not able to install sims 3 supernatural expansion pack when I try to install, it says you need to install the base game first, I have searched the whole internet and I found this forum. I have also read a lot of posts here and especially the how to install sims 3 correctly but none of my help but I hope that you guys can help me.
I would be very grateful.
THANK YOU

Back to top Go down

not able to install sims 3 supernatural expansion pack.[SOLVED] Empty Re: not able to install sims 3 supernatural expansion pack.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 17:46

Like the thing says, you need the normal game (The Sims 3) with NO expansion pack on the title.

Back to top Go down

not able to install sims 3 supernatural expansion pack.[SOLVED] Empty Re: not able to install sims 3 supernatural expansion pack.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 17:49

Sloth Demon wrote:Like the thing says, you need the normal game (The Sims 3) with NO expansion pack on the title.
I have downloaded the base game without the expansion pack it's just a compressed version and have downloaded the expansion pack separately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2013, 14:57

Well i guess the problem lies in the compressed version, Try the full version instead. Maybe you downloaded The Sims™ 3: Ambitions..

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 28 Mar 2013, 08:49

Hello,

Is your base game, by any chance, a modified installer?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 14:31

Thanks for your reply and that was a modifies installer but now I have downloaded the base game again from this website and it is working fine with the expansion pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 29 Mar 2013, 11:37

Hello,

That's good to hear!
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top