Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start game Service initialization failed (0x039e8474) PLEASE HELP!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start game  Service initialization failed (0x039e8474) PLEASE HELP!!! Empty Unable to start game Service initialization failed (0x039e8474) PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 05:39

Okay i am so beyond frustrated!! I downloaded the sims 3 base game, world adventures, ambitions, seasons, pets, university life, showtime, and late night from this site (i have a mac) i have read every instruction manual on this site on how to correctly install everything and i did (i thought) until i got to opening my game and it says unable to start game!! i have uninstalled and reinstalled everything, used the ultimate fix, patched my game after installing the base game, and i have more than enough room on my computer and i'm still having this problem!! PLEASE HELP ME!! i have put 48+ hours into this and i'm not giving up now!!
(i have a macbook air OS X version 10.7.3 and i have installed all things sim related to an external hard drive if that means anything)

Admin edit: Moved.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top