Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I use a purchased copy of an EP with the base game from games4theworld?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I use a purchased copy of an EP with the base game from games4theworld? Empty Can I use a purchased copy of an EP with the base game from games4theworld?

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 17:31

To clarify, I'm actually really doing this for a friend, who doesn't know much about torrents (granted, I don't know much about torrents myself).. so I'm helping her out. I downloaded all my Sims 3 stuff from here and never bought anything, so I really don't know. She purchased a copy of 70s, 80s & 90s stuff but didn't manage to find the base game anywhere in stores so I told her to torrent it. I'm not sure if this is even possible though. Can someone help? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Can I use a purchased copy of an EP with the base game from games4theworld? Empty Re: Can I use a purchased copy of an EP with the base game from games4theworld?

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 21:55

Looking at others threads, i see that it works. Just try, worst that can happen is that your provider will contact your friend about 'plz dont dwnld ne-more ty' but the chance of that happening is so low. I downloaded all me sims 3 stuff 'ere (nothing bought, actually, lol) and it works perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Can I use a purchased copy of an EP with the base game from games4theworld? Empty Re: Can I use a purchased copy of an EP with the base game from games4theworld?

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 22:06

yes she can download the base game and then install the 70`s add on,and play the game that would not give any problems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 22:17

Then why are you asking Question

Edit: Thought that you were OP. Sorry!

Last edited by Sloth Demon on Sun 31 Mar 2013, 20:13; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 19:15

Yes you can use purchased games with Games4theworld games. (I use and have purchased The Sim's 3, World Adventures, Pets and Generations.) They work perfectly together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top