Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP - There was an error during startup. Please see Log for more details. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP - There was an error during startup. Please see Log for more details. [CLOSED] Empty HELP - There was an error during startup. Please see Log for more details. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 18:40

Hello!

I seem to have been forgotten, so I post my problem again.

I'd just installed the "70s 80s & 90s" stuff pack when the launcher gave me this message as I tried to play the game:

"There was an error during startup. Please see Log for more details"

The regedit-video suggested for this error has saved me once before,
but the example only has one expansion and I've got every damn expansion installed, so what can I delete?! O_o
I mean, aren't all of them supposed to be there, in regedit, if I've got them all installed...?

Thanks for your help! =)

Back to top Go down

HELP - There was an error during startup. Please see Log for more details. [CLOSED] Empty Re: HELP - There was an error during startup. Please see Log for more details. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 15:51

Sorry if you were forgotten, it sometimes gets pretty busy in here...
This fix is for when you uninstall some of the expansions.
What are the expansions you have? In your Registry Table, at that place, what games are shown?

Back to top Go down

HELP - There was an error during startup. Please see Log for more details. [CLOSED] Empty Re: HELP - There was an error during startup. Please see Log for more details. [CLOSED]

Post by invalidusername Fri 03 May 2013, 16:28

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t10997-there-was-an-error-during-startup-please-see-log-for-more-details#80423

That's the original topic. We hit on a lot of things when trying to solve it there. So I'm going to close this topic, and make a post in there so that one gets bumped back up.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top