Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE; "Error during startup. See log for more details." fix.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RE; "Error during startup. See log for more details." fix. Empty RE; "Error during startup. See log for more details." fix.

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 23:20

So, I watched the video, and got stuck on some point. In the video it says you need to type "registry" in your start thingy.
But my system is in dutch, so I cant fnd the program Registry Editor if I search registry. So can anyone tell me where exactly I can find this program?

Thanks

Back to top Go down

RE; "Error during startup. See log for more details." fix. Empty Re: RE; "Error during startup. See log for more details." fix.

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 00:13

Open the Run box bu holding the Windows key (at the bottom of your keyboard) and the R key together. Then type "regedit".
That should do it! Wink

Back to top Go down

RE; "Error during startup. See log for more details." fix. Empty Re: RE; "Error during startup. See log for more details." fix.

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 11:51

Thanks ! This solved my problem Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 11:56

Glad I helped!
Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top