Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a World tool's Edit in Game Mode not compatible with crack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Create a World tool's Edit in Game Mode not compatible with crack? Empty Create a World tool's Edit in Game Mode not compatible with crack?

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 20:46

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if the Edit in Game function of the official Create a World tool is compatible with a cracked Sims 3? Every part of the tool except for that seems to be working for me. But when I try to launch EIG mode, nothing happens. The render panel turns blue for a few seconds and that's it. From what I understand, a "mini" version of the game should be launched when EIG is launched. But that's just not happening for me, no loading or anything. I've read about some people receiving an error about not being able to find TS3.exe, so this has me thinking my problem may be because of the cracked files. Has anyone here ever heard of something like this happening?

Back to top Go down

Create a World tool's Edit in Game Mode not compatible with crack? Empty Re: Create a World tool's Edit in Game Mode not compatible with crack?

Post by Guest Tue 07 May 2013, 18:49

I'm having the exact same issue and have asked for a solution here as well. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Smile

My topic, if you're interested: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11661-unable-to-edit-in-game-with-caw#81680

Back to top Go down

Create a World tool's Edit in Game Mode not compatible with crack? Empty Re: Create a World tool's Edit in Game Mode not compatible with crack?

Post by Admin Tue 07 May 2013, 20:14

Hello,

Try this, please:
Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

I think it has to do with which .exe from the base game/bin the tool uses. I believe the solution was as follows: remove TS3.exe from the bin, don't delete it, just drag it to the desktop. Now rename TS3W.exe to TS3.exe and start the CAW program.
You'll have to undo the changes when you want to actually play the game, and redo them when you want to use CAW again.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top