Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Late Night Disk Needed. [SOLVED]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Late Night Disk Needed. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Late Night Disk Needed. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2011, 15:32

Hello, I am new here as I just registered. I downloaded the "Sims 3 Late Night" yesterday and have been having some trouble. Sad I did the Setup and it seems to work, but as I open the launcher it says I need the disk for the game. I have my "Sims 3" disk inserted, but cannot get the expansion to work. Please help with this issue as I have been working on it for a few hours now......
Thank you

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Late Night Disk Needed. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Late Night Disk Needed. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 01 Jun 2011, 16:00

Did you use the crack
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Late Night Disk Needed. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Late Night Disk Needed. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2011, 22:01

I am new and dont know how to... I am not too familiar with computers either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2011, 22:09

Download the crack from here (the first download link).
There is a tutorial inside this explaining how to apply the crack, if you have any trouble understanding the instructions then just let me know and I will try to assist you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2011, 22:39

Where is the download link?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2011, 22:42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2011, 22:45

Oh thank you. I downloaded that hoping it would help earlier.... but have no idea what Im doing.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2011, 22:46

There should be a text file in there explaining how to apply the crack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2011, 22:53

Oh I see it now! Very Happy And this will solve my disk problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2011, 22:54

Halogirly wrote:Oh I see it now! Very Happy And this will solve my disk problem?

Yeahh, it will solve the disc problem Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2011, 23:22

Do I have to upgrade the Sims 3 base game only? Or will the upgrade transfer over to Late Night also?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2011, 23:24

Halogirly wrote:Do I have to upgrade the Sims 3 base game only? Or will the upgrade transfer over to Late Night also?

Just apply the crack to late night expansion and then it should work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2011, 23:26

Oh okay. Its still upgrading. But I will apply it once its done.. Thank you for all of your help! I love this site. Very Happy

//EDIT

Its still saying I need the disk to continue.. Sad I did everything it said to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2011, 23:39

Is late night the latest expansion you have installed?
Also, did you apply the crack to this location;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Late Night\Game\Bin
and replace the files?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 01 Jun 2011, 23:40

Halogirly wrote:Oh okay. Its still upgrading. But I will apply it once its done.. Thank you for all of your help! I love this site. Very Happy

//EDIT

Its still saying I need the disk to continue.. Sad I did everything it said to do.
Hello,

As you can read in the "Installatio Guide.pdf", you also need to install Outdoor Living Stuff in order to make this work.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2011, 23:40

Yes... It is the only expansion I have downloaded. And yes I replaced the files.

//EDIT

Oh okay. I shall do that right away. Thank you so much!

//EDIT

I tried to download the Outdoor Living Expansion Pack and it froze at 58% for many hours... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 02 Jun 2011, 11:07

Keep at it, it can take forever sometimes.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2011, 21:59

Okay. Thanks, I thought it had froze cuz I tried it twice.

//EDIT

But I will try it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 06 Jun 2011, 11:39

Hello,

Waitwait, with the release of Generations, instructions have changed. Now you only need Generations to make it all work. (Not LN and OLS any more)
Please download the latest version of the Fix and read the (changed) instructions.
This may help: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly-must-read
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2011, 21:41

Okay.... I guess I shall install that one too... But currently its not letting me play my original Sims 3 game. I have the disk in my laptop but its saying that there is no disk...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 06 Jun 2011, 21:55

Halogirly wrote:Okay.... I guess I shall install that one too... But currently its not letting me play my original Sims 3 game. I have the disk in my laptop but its saying that there is no disk...
Hello,

If you already have an expansion installed, you'll need to install Generations in order to fix this error.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 19:22

I just downloaded the Generations pack and now have applied the crack. Heres to hoping and praying that this works!

//EDIT

It wont open...............

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 07 Jun 2011, 19:52

Halogirly wrote:I just downloaded the Generations pack and now have applied the crack. Heres to hoping and praying that this works!

//EDIT

It wont open...............
Hello,

Do you get an error or anything?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 20:00

It goes black as it used to do while starting the game but then it goes back to the desktop. I get this window that pops up and says "Unable to start game Service Initialization Failed (0x039e8474)"

//EDIT

And also in the SimLauncher it says I dont have Generations. When I mouse over the icon for the original Sims 3, it has a bunch of zeros under it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 21:59

Hi there Halogirly. First of all, did you make sure you placed the crack in The Sims 3/Game/Bin folder and not Generations/Game/Bin folder? If so, did you download the latest fix and replace the cracks you have applied to any other game?

The way the crack works with the release of generations is quite different than before. Before you had to apply a crack to every release. Now you only have to apply the crack to The Sims 3. The Generations crack really isn't a Generations crack, but a base game crack which affects all of the games installed. But it will only work if you have Generations installed, thus the reason installing Generations has become quite necessary for an easy install.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top