Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error after attempting to install new Lucky Palms & Hidden Springs content w/ fixes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error after attempting to install new Lucky Palms & Hidden Springs content w/ fixes Empty Error after attempting to install new Lucky Palms & Hidden Springs content w/ fixes

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jul 2012, 04:36

Hello, I have an issue that I have no idea how to fix. I downloaded lucky palms, hidden springs, as well as 2 fixes for the lucky palms download. I downloaded http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7407928/The_Sims_3_Store-June_2012_Update-admz0r this store update and attempted to apply it which included the KT fixes as well as the fix you guys had on mediafire for lucky palms I believe. I tried to uninstall it all after getting an error message in the launcher. I get the error "Error during Startup" refer to the log or whatever. I attempted to uninstall everything I installed but now I still get that message and cannot launch the game. Help!

Back to top Go down

Error after attempting to install new Lucky Palms & Hidden Springs content w/ fixes Empty Re: Error after attempting to install new Lucky Palms & Hidden Springs content w/ fixes

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 31 Jul 2012, 09:53

Hello,

You'll have to clear the caches after uninstalling the worlds, look here.
It seems like the sims3packs you're using don't work right, have a look here. The lucky palms download is broken, but you can get it here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)