Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims University. [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims University. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Sims University. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2013, 21:18

First topic message reminder :

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with a problem I am having in University? I have had 2 sims now going for 2 different classes. One for athletic and one for Arts and neither one has a class schedule. Neither one goes to classes or lectures or anything! All they do is study with the book that they are given when they first start along with what ever else little things they get for their classes. Why can't I get my sims to go to classes? And why don't they have a schedule to go by? Sims University. [SOLVED] - Page 2 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Sims University. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sims University. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 23:25

I will read it and see if I understand it enough to try it out! I will let you know if this works or not. For now thank you for the suggestions!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 12 May 2013, 15:06

Hello,

Good luck!
If you run into any problems during the process, please let us know.

Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013, 01:45

Hello,

I was able to get a schedule for my sims that attend University! I had to uninstall all of the games and start over like Carlos mentioned. Thank you for that Carlos! Hammertime

My only concern now is that if and when I start to have this problem again, am I gonna have to uninstall everything and then re-install it all every single time? Is there not another way of doing this?

Anyway, thank you everyone for helping me out. I very much appreciate every thing that you guys told me! And I'm out........

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 May 2013, 11:18

Sidekick wrote:Hello,

I was able to get a schedule for my sims that attend University! I had to uninstall all of the games and start over like Carlos mentioned. Thank you for that Carlos! Sims University. [SOLVED] - Page 2 294340757

My only concern now is that if and when I start to have this problem again, am I gonna have to uninstall everything and then re-install it all every single time? Is there not another way of doing this?

Anyway, thank you everyone for helping me out. I very much appreciate every thing that you guys told me! And I'm out........

Now that's good news Very Happy. In my opinion, the problem shouldn't appear anymore, because of your "correct" installation Wink. However, theoretically it is still possible. In that case I would again rename that "The Sims 3" folder and later on put your old savegame into the NEW "The Sims 3" folder - so that you don't lose much progress.

What you should remember for the future, though, is that everytime before patching the game or installing expansions you should FOR THE MOMENT rename that Sims 3 folder. After installing rename it back to the original name.

//EDIT

OK, I guess I can close this topic now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top