Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 University Download Not Available [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 University Download Not Available [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 University Download Not Available [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 29 Dec 2014, 23:10

I had to factory reset my laptop recently and when I tried re-downloading the Sims 3 games, the University webpage displayed an error saying,

"The requested URL /Downloads/The_Sims_3_-_University_Life.rar.torrentims_3_-_University_Life.rar.torrent was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.27 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.27 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at games4theworlddownloads.org Port 80"

Is there another place I can get that specific game? I tried the complete installer, but uTorrent estimated that it'd take up to 3 weeks to completely download.

Also, when I was able to get the Sims 3 Complete Collection from the Games4theworld download site, it immediately downloaded and then a messaged popped up telling me to break or copy to clipboard. 

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 University Download Not Available [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 University Download Not Available [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 30 Dec 2014, 02:35

14rose14 wrote:I had to factory reset my laptop recently and when I tried re-downloading the Sims 3 games, the University webpage displayed an error saying,

"The requested URL /Downloads/The_Sims_3_-_University_Life.rar.torrentims_3_-_University_Life.rar.torrent was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.27 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.27 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at games4theworlddownloads.org Port 80"

Is there another place I can get that specific game? I tried the complete installer, but uTorrent estimated that it'd take up to 3 weeks to completely download.

Also, when I was able to get the Sims 3 Complete Collection from the Games4theworld download site, it immediately downloaded and then a messaged popped up telling me to break or copy to clipboard. 

Hello,

Have you actually tried clicking on the MAGNET symbol next to "University life" ? And as for the Complete Collection, you should wait a while. Just because you don't get the full download speed straight away, it doesn't mean the torrent is dead. There may be not many seeders online, so you should try resuming the download later.

Also, take note of this here, which can help you speed up your uTorrent downloads:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads-guide

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 University Download Not Available [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 University Download Not Available [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 Dec 2014, 17:10

There's no mirror link on the 'http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html' page. If I click on the 'Read This' in parenthesis next to the link, it takes me to the forum page for how to properly install the Sims 3. 

As for the Sims 3 Complete Collection, it is currently being checked and is at 8.1%

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 31 Dec 2014, 00:47

14rose14 wrote:There's no mirror link on the 'http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html' page. If I click on the 'Read This' in parenthesis next to the link, it takes me to the forum page for how to properly install the Sims 3. 

As for the Sims 3 Complete Collection, it is currently being checked and is at 8.1%

Did you notice the MAGNET symbols on the left of each download name ? If you click on the magnet, the download should start automatically in your torrent client. I'm not sure what is happening on your end, but for me, this works fine. Alternatively, try copying + pasting this here into the browser URL mask:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4a5944a74559df1d18bab031bd9808d28d1ea43b&dn=The+Sims+3%3A+University+Life+%5BFULL%5D+%2A++%2A&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80

Just copy + paste this into your browser as if that was a regular website URL. And then please let me know what happens.

//EDIT

Or do you mean you don't see the magnet logos at all there ? Can you clear the cache and cookies in your browser ? Press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE and in the window that shows up choose "cache" and "cookies". Confirm the choice and after that, re-start the browser.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Dec 2014, 01:25

uTorrent popped up after I entered the link, and right now it's 0.2% completed; ETA is about 15h. I'll let it run after I go to sleep so that it's not a 'watched pot never boils' type thing. Thank you for your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 31 Dec 2014, 01:56

14rose14 wrote:uTorrent popped up after I entered the link, and right now it's 0.2% completed; ETA is about 15h. I'll let it run after I go to sleep so that it's not a 'watched pot never boils' type thing. Thank you for your help!

It's nothing. Smile  Do post back here if you have any other issues, and (hopefully) another team member will come and assist you with that, as I myself will be leaving on vacation, shortly from now.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 31 Dec 2014, 11:12

Carlos wrote:
14rose14 wrote:uTorrent popped up after I entered the link, and right now it's 0.2% completed; ETA is about 15h. I'll let it run after I go to sleep so that it's not a 'watched pot never boils' type thing. Thank you for your help!

It's nothing. Smile  Do post back here if you have any other issues, and (hopefully) another team member will come and assist you with that, as I myself will be leaving on vacation, shortly from now.

Good luck !
What he said. please let us know if you need anything else or I can close the topic as solved... Happy new year!!!

//EDIT: Problem Solved, Topic Closed.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male