Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LTW HeartBreaker Progress Keeps on Resetting to 1/10 T___T. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LTW HeartBreaker Progress Keeps on Resetting to 1/10  T___T. [SOLVED] Empty LTW HeartBreaker Progress Keeps on Resetting to 1/10 T___T. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 21 Apr 2013, 07:36

Hello, first of all I just want to thank everyone here who made free simming experience possible!

I have been playing sims 3 for quite a while now without any problems. Today I was playing with a sim whose LTW is heartbreaker. so basically you date one sim, breakup with one, date one sim again etc. until you reach 10 ex-boyfriends/girlfriends.

My problem is that, even though I have 5 ex-boyfriends, the LTW record shows as 1/10. If i am "going steady" with someone, it would show as 2/10, but as soon as i breakup with that person, it would change back to 1/10 again. LTW HeartBreaker Progress Keeps on Resetting to 1/10  T___T. [SOLVED] 2830496658

this is very frustrating I hope someone can help me >< . I don't use that many mods, I have just the
ultimatefix mods,
de-mosaic mods from modthesims (version 1.5)
storefixes mods to make the oven work in Monte Vista

Thank you so much !

Sushibunny

Back to top Go down

LTW HeartBreaker Progress Keeps on Resetting to 1/10  T___T. [SOLVED] Empty Re: LTW HeartBreaker Progress Keeps on Resetting to 1/10 T___T. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Apr 2013, 09:27

sushibunny wrote:Hello, first of all I just want to thank everyone here who made free simming experience possible!

I have been playing sims 3 for quite a while now without any problems. Today I was playing with a sim whose LTW is heartbreaker. so basically you date one sim, breakup with one, date one sim again etc. until you reach 10 ex-boyfriends/girlfriends.

My problem is that, even though I have 5 ex-boyfriends, the LTW record shows as 1/10. If i am "going steady" with someone, it would show as 2/10, but as soon as i breakup with that person, it would change back to 1/10 again. LTW HeartBreaker Progress Keeps on Resetting to 1/10  T___T. [SOLVED] 2830496658

this is very frustrating I hope someone can help me >< . I don't use that many mods, I have just the
ultimatefix mods,
de-mosaic mods from modthesims (version 1.5)
storefixes mods to make the oven work in Monte Vista

Thank you so much !

Sushibunny

Hello there,

//EDIT3:

Try removing the de-mosaic mod. However, this problem is normally related to mods which influence your sim's memories...
You could also try deleting the caches: (Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3) and see if this changes anything.
-CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-plus the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails"

It might be unlikely and I'm not sure how this Lifetime wish works; but maybe it's not even a glitch at all and you forgot something to do ?

Good luck!

Last edited by Carlos G. on Sun 21 Apr 2013, 09:59; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added/updated info)
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

LTW HeartBreaker Progress Keeps on Resetting to 1/10  T___T. [SOLVED] Empty Re: LTW HeartBreaker Progress Keeps on Resetting to 1/10 T___T. [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Sun 21 Apr 2013, 11:32

If that doesn't work, try backing up and removing the entire "Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3" folder, and starting a new game with a sim just like that one, same traits, ltw, all that. See if it works that way.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Apr 2013, 17:02

Thank you Carlos and Invalid Smile

I seem to find a way to get pass the bug . I noticed that I have been breaking up with sims by "send breakup text" option. Everytime I send that text it would reset my sims LTW.. So i tried another option, meet them up in person and pick "Mean" and "Breakup" , that seem to work just fine!!

Sushibunny

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sun 21 Apr 2013, 17:29

Wow! I never would have thought of even asking that. I guess we just found another EA bug, just glad this one seems to be minor.

Anything else we can help you with right now? Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Apr 2013, 20:13

Very Happy well, since you asked hehe.

1. the town im playing is aurora sky. There are sooo many proprietor at the mickey's Kareoke bar, its like full all the time. none of them are active too..

2. the show at SImfest is always empty. sims cheer for the show but the stage always appear to be empty Sad

sushibunny

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Apr 2013, 20:58

sushibunny wrote:Very Happy well, since you asked hehe.

1. the town im playing is aurora sky. There are sooo many proprietor at the mickey's Kareoke bar, its like full all the time. none of them are active too..

2. the show at SImfest is always empty. sims cheer for the show but the stage always appear to be empty Sad

sushibunny

I'm glad to hear your problem was solved Very Happy I wouldn't have thought that saying it directly to the other sim was the trick.
But please open a new topic for the new issue(s). Topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top