Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on The Sims 3 Island Paradise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thoughts on The Sims 3 Island Paradise? Empty Thoughts on The Sims 3 Island Paradise?

Post by Guest Mon 22 Apr 2013, 10:29

What are your thoughts on Island Paradise?

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on The Sims 3 Island Paradise? Empty Re: Thoughts on The Sims 3 Island Paradise?

Post by Guest Mon 22 Apr 2013, 17:33

It looks interesting! Diving, owning and managing your own resort, mermaids and exploring uncharted islands.. I wonder how all of these will work.

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on The Sims 3 Island Paradise? Empty Re: Thoughts on The Sims 3 Island Paradise?

Post by Guest Mon 22 Apr 2013, 22:16

Can't wait for it to come out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Apr 2013, 23:19

Looks nice, was kinda' hoping for it.

But that was a long time ago, now I just wish the expansions would end already so that Maxis (hopefully... ish) can work on The Sims 4.

Actually that was a long time ago too. Right now, I wish Armageddon would rain down on every EA building in the world. There is no hope for them anymore, SimCity proves it.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 23 Apr 2013, 14:24

TUN3R wrote:Looks nice, was kinda' hoping for it.

But that was a long time ago, now I just wish the expansions would end already so that Maxis (hopefully... ish) can work on The Sims 4.

Actually that was a long time ago too. Right now, I wish Armageddon would rain down on every EA building in the world. There is no hope for them anymore, SimCity proves it.
You must know that they are working on Island Paradise and Time Travel thingy EPs. This year is the last year for the Sims 3. Anyway, why are you hoping for The Sims 4? i think EA would do the same whole thing again when The Sims 4 launch (creating the base game, making EPs). I don't know if this can minimise the amount of CPU they consumed. Or maybe with even better graphics, the Sims 4 will consume even more RAM and CPU and Your computer will crash immediately!
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Apr 2013, 20:44

cat2006house wrote:
TUN3R wrote:Looks nice, was kinda' hoping for it.

You must know that they are working on Island Paradise and Time Travel thingy EPs. This year is the last year for the Sims 3. Anyway, why are you hoping for The Sims 4? i think EA would do the same whole thing again when The Sims 4 launch (creating the base game, making EPs). I don't know if this can minimise the amount of CPU they consumed. Or maybe with even better graphics, the Sims 4 will consume even more RAM and CPU and Your computer will crash immediately!

Armageddon then.

I hope the sci-fi EP (which I also hoped for... some time ago) is the last but I'm not holding my fingers crossed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Apr 2013, 03:05

Cannot wait for it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Apr 2013, 10:35

I'm just wondering how will mersims work Shocked but it's definitely gonna be interesting Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Apr 2013, 13:55

The house boats seem nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Wed 01 May 2013, 12:00

Lol. The ideas of time travelling and living in island is cool but I agree with you. It's the time for Sims 4 now.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2013, 14:40

phoebethetwilightprincess wrote:Lol. The ideas of time travelling and living in island is cool but I agree with you. It's the time for Sims 4 now.

Yeah I just hope than when time comes it will be "The Sims 4" and not "The Sims DRM Edition".

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Wed 01 May 2013, 15:01

TUN3R wrote:

Yeah I just hope than when time comes it will be "The Sims 4" and not "The Sims DRM Edition".

I am kinda... hopeless about having Sims 4 soon, as we all know EA point of view, which is "$_$"...

The other thing is IF they make Sims 4, it'll probably more complicated than its previous versions. As in time, we all have witnessed the "process of the creation of masterproblematic game ever"

Still, I try to focus on the time traveling thingy and squeezing the lemons that EA gave me to their eyes. Very Happy
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2013, 23:51

phoebethetwilightprincess wrote:
TUN3R wrote:

I am kinda... hopeless about having Sims 4 soon, as we all know EA point of view, which is "$_$"...

The other thing is IF they make Sims 4, it'll probably more complicated than its previous versions. As in time, we all have witnessed the "process of the creation of masterproblematic game ever"

Still, I try to focus on the time traveling thingy and squeezing the lemons that EA gave me to their eyes:D.

I don't know, SimCity... I mean SimDRM is hardly complicated compared to it's predecessors, which makes the fact that almost nothing in it works as it should even worse.

I've had a setback on my plans for getting a new CPU so, I kinda' have to take a break from further expansions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 May 2013, 16:50

As long as the sims 4 (assuming it is coming soon as I thought EA once said this was the last version etc but anything to get the $'s I guess)

I for one hope sims 4 is not like the simcity is, aka play online all the time etc, as for bugs etc, sure they are not great with beta tests and maybe they need to stop being scared of leaked screens or files etc, I mean every game has bugs right? What they need is better or maybe more beta testers WHICH actually report the bugs and not just sit on it hoping others report that bug, from what I saw off the Simcity bugs was people sat on them, now they complain.

Back on topic though, Island paradise, well to be totally honest I was going to say that Uni was the last one I was ever gonna install (mostly due to hard drive space limitations and performance of all the EP's and SP's. With every EP/SP I notice a very small performance hit, (maybe it's all my mods working in the background, I should clean up sometime) I'm actually looking forward to the speed boats and making a resort.. I'm not so sure about the house boats and making them, I think they look well like a massive brick, I hope I can make a template so I can maybe make something like this
Thoughts on The Sims 3 Island Paradise? Z

Maybe it is because I live in the UK and therefore the house boats EA have shown us are more American I guess.

Overall I think I will download it, but probably won't use the house boat feature unless they have that kind of template to build on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 May 2013, 22:11

Maybe I shouldn't say this but... I recently downloaded a Sims 3 Complete (all expansions, stuff packs and Store junk up to UL) Re-Pack from one of them Russian-h4x0r type torrents and... well obviously I had to fix the language and change it to English cause Russian crackers do that, but to my surprise this version works much better than if I had installed everything myself like I usually do, it's actually very well playable now (whereas before, nein, 10 FPS, huge lag, occasional 10 second freeze, took 15 minutes to load etc). I think they also integrated the Store items directly in the game, so it doesn't take more than 3 minutes to load (with my own CC).

Admin mai boi, is there a possibility that you could use your magic powers to make a Re-Pack? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 May 2013, 22:31

What he said. sounds REALLY cool!! Would speed up loading time at start-up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 May 2013, 17:20

I'm so excited about it. A business I've been looking for. sounds like sims open for business dont cha think? Very Happy cant wait for june. and for dragon valley too Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 May 2013, 17:45

Ragin wrote:It looks interesting! Diving, owning and managing your own resort, mermaids and exploring uncharted islands.. I wonder how all of these will work.

Yes,i was thinking about that too, and there will have many customer stop by your resort.

Perhaps if there would have some dangerous adventures in the expansion and make the "Promise to protect" work will be more nice?

It will arrived in a few day and i was hoping it can be able for us to download as fast as we could.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 24 May 2013, 18:03

It will be up 3-5 days (or so) after release. Admin has been able to get a couple of them up faster, but that's the expected window.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 24 May 2013, 18:52

Hello,

Actually, usually within 1-3 days.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 May 2013, 19:21

Admin wrote:Hello,

Actually, usually within 1-3 days.

Althought it's not quite far from now but i'm exciting with it. Smile

Besides, I like the new and big picture when i open this website .

It was true that The Sims Helper helps sims lover The Sims 3 plumbob without hoping anything in return and i trust this website will always be like this . SmileSmileSmile Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 00:32

Can't wait for it I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top