Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval not opening launcher after update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval not opening launcher after update Empty Sims Medieval not opening launcher after update

Post by Guest Tue 23 Apr 2013, 03:32

I torrented and installed the game, got in without updating, and then decided to update.
Closed the came up, updated, re-inserted the crack, and now the launcher isn't coming up and I can't get into the game at all.

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval not opening launcher after update Empty Re: Sims Medieval not opening launcher after update

Post by invalidusername Tue 23 Apr 2013, 07:37

With the update, you also need Pirates and Nobles. Do you have that installed also?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval not opening launcher after update Empty Re: Sims Medieval not opening launcher after update

Post by Guest Tue 23 Apr 2013, 14:15

invalidusername wrote:With the update, you also need Pirates and Nobles. Do you have that installed also?

No, I have not. I had no idea there was even an expansion for medieval. Very Happy Also, I tried to download the sims medieval fix like for the sims 3 and the file wasnt there anymore... i take it, there's no need for the fix at all, then right?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 23 Apr 2013, 15:00

Hello,
Try to drag and drop the zipped The Sims Medieval Fix file to the destination folder you want (e.g. desktop). I personally put the file in the download folder. I hope it helps.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 23 Apr 2013, 20:28

MissyDuhh wrote:
invalidusername wrote:With the update, you also need Pirates and Nobles. Do you have that installed also?

No, I have not. I had no idea there was even an expansion for medieval. Very Happy Also, I tried to download the sims medieval fix like for the sims 3 and the file wasnt there anymore... i take it, there's no need for the fix at all, then right?

It may have been hosted on mediafire. When I get home I'll check and update. I think I have the whole thing still in a zip on my laptop, so if it needs to be put up temporarily for you, I may be able to do so Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top