Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to properly install all Expansions ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to properly install all Expansions ?  Empty How to properly install all Expansions ?

Post by Guest Wed 24 Apr 2013, 02:50

Hey guys ,so i downloaded Sims 3 , WA , Ambitions , Late Night , Generations.
I skipped all the " Stuff Packs " , and the later Expansions like Pets , Uni Life etc.

So now I have installed them according to the guide , applied he " Ultimate Fix " etc. All works fine tks for the game btw Wink
So now I plan to install the newer Expansions , Stuff Packs etc , so how do I do it from now on ?

Do I just install them , don't crack , and use the Ultimate Fix cracks to crack them all ?
Do I still have to copy paste crack for the " Sims 3 " base game ? ( The #Crack inside Ultimate Fix , no the Sims 3 Base Game crack in the Ultimate Fix )

Back to top Go down

How to properly install all Expansions ?  Empty Re: How to properly install all Expansions ?

Post by Guest Wed 24 Apr 2013, 07:29

All the instructions are in this topic https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do exactly as it says and you should be fine

Back to top Go down

How to properly install all Expansions ?  Empty Re: How to properly install all Expansions ?

Post by J.T. Wed 24 Apr 2013, 09:43

Hello,
Please read the instructions on https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly. When you are pasting the crack for your game, follow the installation manual in the Ultimate Fix. If you don't understand, follow the instructions below:
1. Install the base game and all the expansions you want. When the installation wizard asks you to update, click yes.
2. Apply the manual patch which can be found on the above webpage.
3. Download Ultimate Fix. Drag and drop the content inside the folder of University Life & 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff & Seasons & Supernatural & Diesel Stuff & Katy Perry's Sweet Treats & Showtime & Master Suite Stuff & Pets & Town Life Stuff & Generations to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin if you have one or some or all of these expansions.
4. For Outdoor Living Stuff, Late Night, High End Loft Stuff, Fast Lane Stuff and Ambition expansion packs, drag and drop the content inside the folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 (Expansion pack name here)\Game\Bin if you have one or some or all of the expansions.
5. Lastly, open the #crack folder. Drag and drop the content to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
Then you are done. Happy simming!
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Apr 2013, 14:12

Hmmm well this is not the answers to what i actually asked but tks for the replies.

I actually got them all to work , Expansions etc. I even patch up , updated it to the latest version ( I think it's latest because since my latest Expansion is only Generations ) , i applied Ultimate Fix too etc.

So now thing is I want to install few of the stuffs packs which i skipped in order. Also the more new Expansions packs.

Nvm , i guess i will just try and error , if i get stuck or something not working i will ask for help again , tks :newfag:

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Wed 24 Apr 2013, 16:35

That's exactly the instructions that both of the previous replies gave you. You install all that you want, then re-apply the manual patch (yes, this is even if you're at the most recent version, it helps prevent some errors). Then grab the #crack out of the fix and apply that in the proper location. It's no different than installing the previous expansions to your game.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Apr 2013, 16:59

Ah i see ok , that's more clear , tks for the reply =)

One more thing , i didn't know such thing till now i started back playing Sims3 , now EA made like a DLC items in the game ?? Which costs us Simolones or something like that , real cash that is.....so since ours are " cracked " versions....is there a way to get them ??

Or all this are online features and we must have original game and have to pay for them :newfag:

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Wed 24 Apr 2013, 18:16

Usually I would direct you to the g4tw mediafire account. However, it's down. So yes, we will have the items available again, but they aren't up right now. You can find other sources if you'd like though. If you want to wait, watch the forum, and Admin will make a sticky about where he uploads all the content for us. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Apr 2013, 02:55

Sweet ! That be great ! But seriously , on EA's part....they are this desperate for money ?? They releasing " Stuff Packs " etc , and their Expansions cost exactly like a brand new game instead of Expansion prices.....yet they are making DLC items in game o 0

Not to mention new Town / City / Location to be play they too are all DLC which cost money !

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 25 Apr 2013, 03:45

Gh0sT-NoVa wrote:Sweet ! That be great ! But seriously , on EA's part....they are this desperate for money ?? They releasing " Stuff Packs " etc , and their Expansions cost exactly like a brand new game instead of Expansion prices.....yet they are making DLC items in game o 0

Not to mention new Town / City / Location to be play they too are all DLC which cost money !
Yeah, that's why Sims pirates exist! LOL!Cool
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Apr 2013, 04:24

Wao...High End Loft Stuffs pack , its just a few extra things but the game size before even install is already 4 GB ++ ??

Sim games are seriously way too big....

I calculated before , if i were to get all original , not including stuff packs , till Show Time Expansion , not even the latest , it will cost me easily over 200 $ total....

But US currency is 3X here , so it actually be costing me over 700$ ++
Which i rather spend the money on PC hardwares....

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 25 Apr 2013, 14:56

Gh0sT-NoVa wrote:Wao...High End Loft Stuffs pack , its just a few extra things but the game size before even install is already 4 GB ++ ??

Sim games are seriously way too big....

I calculated before , if i were to get all original , not including stuff packs , till Show Time Expansion , not even the latest , it will cost me easily over 200 $ total....

But US currency is 3X here , so it actually be costing me over 700$ ++
Which i rather spend the money on PC hardwares....
Agree!
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 27 Apr 2013, 17:29

Two years ago, I was still buying the games. I spent over $200 in just a few months, for pre-orders for Generations (and Medieval, at 50 each), along with a few stuff packs. Blew my entire summer's pay in just that short time. It was terrible.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Apr 2013, 02:54

Hey guys anyways i got all installed and crack , and it work , so far no problems =)

But loading time really have been longer now since the amount of things in the game o 0

And god sake im running an i5 3550 @ 3.3 + 8GB of RAM !

Sadly i don't have a SSD =/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top