Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

everything except seasons work :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

everything except seasons work :( Empty everything except seasons work :(

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2013, 17:00

thanks to your amazing site, i was able to download the amazing yet wayy too expensive sims 3 games.
every expansion pack install just fine - until i got to "seasons".
(even university life install smoothly!)
i followed all your instruction on the installation guide
but i still get this error: Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) whenever i start the launcher / bypass the launcher :\
this is so sad because seasons was the one i wanted to play most!
i have uninstalled and reinstalled couple times. but whenever i got seasons installed, the same error appears again and again..
please help me :\
thanks a lot!!

Back to top Go down

everything except seasons work :( Empty Re: everything except seasons work :(

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 30 Apr 2013, 17:15

vivianyan620 wrote:thanks to your amazing site, i was able to download the amazing yet wayy too expensive sims 3 games.
every expansion pack install just fine - until i got to "seasons".
(even university life install smoothly!)
i followed all your instruction on the installation guide
but i still get this error: Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) whenever i start the launcher / bypass the launcher :\
this is so sad because seasons was the one i wanted to play most!
i have uninstalled and reinstalled couple times. but whenever i got seasons installed, the same error appears again and again..
please help me :\
thanks a lot!!

Hello there,

There are a few things you could try:
-after un-installing "Seasons" you should clean your registry (for example with the "CCleaner", which is freeware); afterwards re-install again.
-is your operating system up-to-date? Make sure you always download the latest updates for your OS.
-if you have windows, go to Documents/Electronic Arts and rename "The Sims 3" folder (e.g. like this: "The Sims 3old"). After that start the game; you will realise that you also have to start a new savegame. If everything works you can try putting your old savegame from the backup into the "Saves" folder of the NEW "The Sims 3" folder.

Good luck
Smile

//EDIT:
I suppose you've always installed the Ultimate fix correctly ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top