Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS3 SEASONS DO NOT WORK!!! (PLEASE HELP!?).[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS3 SEASONS DO NOT WORK!!! (PLEASE HELP!?).[SOLVED] Empty TS3 SEASONS DO NOT WORK!!! (PLEASE HELP!?).[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 01:13

After i updated my sims 3 to 1.42 and installed TS3 Seasons, plus i already used my ultimate fix from U guys but when i started the launcher, shows the TS3 launcher but i cant do anything and it has an error message says," There was an error during startup, see the log for more details." And Yes i have seen your video on youtube about to fix this but i have all Expansion pack and Stuff pack from World Adventures until Seasons. Please i really need your help because i have been dying to play TS3 with seasons on it.

Back to top Go down

TS3 SEASONS DO NOT WORK!!! (PLEASE HELP!?).[SOLVED] Empty Re: TS3 SEASONS DO NOT WORK!!! (PLEASE HELP!?).[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 11:11

Hello,

If you're sure you did this already: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t6052-error-during-startup-see-log-for-more-details-fix , let's see: did you move, rename or remove any of the installation folders?

Where did you get all your separate games from, exactly?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

TS3 SEASONS DO NOT WORK!!! (PLEASE HELP!?).[SOLVED] Empty Re: TS3 SEASONS DO NOT WORK!!! (PLEASE HELP!?).[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 13:27

Well i haven't rename or moving any of the installation folders, although i remove my custom content from the mods folder in the TS3 file in the Program Files to try and fix the problem and yes not all of my expansions and stuff pack are from games4theworld but it's still working with your help and ultimate fixes until Seasons, and i downloaded Seasons from another source.

//EDIT

Plus after i remove my custom contents it still has the same error message. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 18 Nov 2012, 13:32

Hello,

This error can also come up if you uninstall a world, we've seen it before with Lucky Palms, have you cleared the caches after uninstalling your cc? The process is described here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 13:51

Yes i have deleted all the caches like you asked just right now but when i go to the launcher it is still has the error message.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 18 Nov 2012, 13:55

Hello,

Ok, try to run a registry cleaner, like Ccleaner.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 14:12

I did but it's still not working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 14:55

Hello,

I think I know what the problem is.
Where exactly did you download your Seasons from?
Did you download it before the Games4theworld release? If so, it's a so-called "Fake" torrent.
I highly recommend the version you have now and download and install the (smaller) Games4theworld version, which is non-modified and should work just fine.

Please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 12:24

Wow it works, thank you so much for your attention and help. I will always come here for help if i have any problem with TS3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 21:01

i have the same problem but my seasons are from games4theworld?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 21 Nov 2012, 15:37

timzhawk wrote:Wow it works, thank you so much for your attention and help. I will always come here for help if i have any problem with TS3

Hello,

Good to hear it works!
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

alazarieva wrote:i have the same problem but my seasons are from games4theworld?

Hello,

Your problem probably has a different cause, please open a new topic and we'll d our best to help you fix it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top