Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicken Coop Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicken Coop Problem Empty Chicken Coop Problem

Post by Guest Wed 08 May 2013, 17:59

I have the chicken coop and a store fix .package thing. Everything works decent...The chicks show up, charlie shows up...

The one thing though is I don't get any moodlets for playing with the chicks or harvesting an exotic egg.

Back to top Go down

Chicken Coop Problem Empty Re: Chicken Coop Problem

Post by Phoebe Wed 08 May 2013, 19:03

Hello Summerbear,

As far as I know, it's about the Store fix. Are you sure you have the latest version of the sore fix? If not, you can check from here and have the latest version.

Also, I suggest you to use Delphy's Dashboard and see if there is anything that conflicts with other files.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 May 2013, 20:29

Thank you...trying now

EDIT: I downloaded the store fix and the dashboard. I ran the dashboard and there was a lot of conflicted files and a few corrupted. I deleted all the corrupted files and conflicting ones. I notice it removed all my store content so I reinstalled all of it. I put the store fix in my mod folder but still no moodlets from the chicken coop.

Last edited by Summerbear5 on Wed 08 May 2013, 20:54; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 May 2013, 20:43

Phoebe wrote:Hello Summerbear,

As far as I know, it's about the Store fix. Are you sure you have the latest version of the sore fix? If not, you can check from here and have the latest version.

Also, I suggest you to use Delphy's Dashboard and see if there is anything that conflicts with other files.
Thanks, this helped me as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 May 2013, 22:37

I updated my post, still not working for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 09 May 2013, 20:57

Summerbear5 wrote:I updated my post, still not working for me.

Hello,

Try deleting the cache files (in Windows they're in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3):
-CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-plus the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails"

Also, make sure to have the latest resource.cfg file (under "Setup folders & files" and then #2), if you haven't done that already.

//EDIT

And in the game, you should delete that item and then re-buy it.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 03:40

ok I did everything you suggested and it still isn't giving me moodlets' I've tried to search google to redownload the chicken coop but can't find a legit copy. Any other suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 May 2013, 11:58

Summerbear5 wrote:ok I did everything you suggested and it still isn't giving me moodlets' I've tried to search google to redownload the chicken coop but can't find a legit copy. Any other suggestions?

Alright, if you are sure this item is supposed to give you any moodlets (I don't know that item..) then I would wait a bit for the new G4TW download account to be re-opened; and most likely this item needs new store fixes too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 16:56

ok I will wait, ty Carlos.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 17 May 2013, 17:05

Summerbear5 wrote:ok I will wait, ty Carlos.

If you really can't wait for the G4TW store fixes, then there might be this: google for "KT store fixes". However, I haven't used them myself until now, so you have to look for instructions for these fixes. Maybe these fixes can help temporarily.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 May 2013, 02:58

Carlos G. wrote:If you really can't wait for the G4TW store fixes, then there might be this: google for "KT store fixes".

I actually already have the latest store fixes I am just going to wait for G4TW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 May 2013, 05:29

I actually got gifted the chick coop on Sims store and used that, the moods dont work there either, unless it conflicting with the store fix from GT4W, but to be honest I don't think the moodlets are that important anyway for that, sure its nice to have, but it is not a total need for the game,. Just my thoughts ofcourse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 May 2013, 17:21

I agree with you Fields but I'm sorta a perfectionist and if it's supposed to have it then I'd like to have it. I know it doesn't make a difference but that's just the way I am.

I know of 2 moodlets your supposed to get, one with playing with chicks and one when harvesting a rare egg.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 19 May 2013, 20:47

Summerbear5 wrote:I agree with you Fields but I'm sorta a perfectionist and if it's supposed to have it then I'd like to have it. I know it doesn't make a difference but that's just the way I am.

I know of 2 moodlets your supposed to get, one with playing with chicks and one when harvesting a rare egg.

It's quite common that newly released store items have issues of all kinds, so I guess we all have to wait for new store fixes Wink.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top