Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wont Let Set Lifetime Goal/Won't Allow Any Gameplay. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wont Let Set Lifetime Goal/Won't Allow Any Gameplay. [SOLVED] Empty Wont Let Set Lifetime Goal/Won't Allow Any Gameplay. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013, 23:50

Ran into another problem. I was nearly through making a sim, when it wouldn't let me set a lifetime goal. Wouldn't even let me continue without one, but the slots where the different lifetime goals should be, there are just hearts. And when I selected customize, a window opened up in the game, but there was no list. The window was blank. And even when I select a pre-created family, after I choose which house I want, it never moves them in. All the HUD disappears, you can't pause it, you can just view the city, unable to play. Thanks for your help in advance.

Last edited by Carlos G. on Wed 22 May 2013, 16:36; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : felt the need to change the title, to fit my problem better.)

Back to top Go down

Wont Let Set Lifetime Goal/Won't Allow Any Gameplay. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Wont Let Set Lifetime Goal/Won't Allow Any Gameplay. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 06:00

Hello,

Please Back-up and Delete the Mods folder in Documets/Electronic Games/The Sims 3/Mods. (if you have mods if you dont have one, please Back-up and Delete the Sims 3 Folder) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Wont Let Set Lifetime Goal/Won't Allow Any Gameplay. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Wont Let Set Lifetime Goal/Won't Allow Any Gameplay. [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Tue 21 May 2013, 07:44

This has been a know problem caused by outdated memory mods. So definitely try what cezra31 suggested, and let us know how it works. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 09:40

Delete your mods folder, and re-download the ones that were not outdated.

darn, the first question i know how to awnser and 2 people beat me to it Wont Let Set Lifetime Goal/Won't Allow Any Gameplay. [SOLVED] 2279017149

EDIT: it is not Mandatory to download the mods to deleted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 22:43

It worked! Thanks guys , I appreciate your help.

Helper edit: Good to hear it Smile Topic is closed.

-Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top