Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 g4tw serial keys are not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 g4tw serial keys are not working Empty sims 3 g4tw serial keys are not working

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 13:14

Hello everyone from games4theworld,
i've been staring at your downloads for months now, and today i began installing.
i used to download it from r.g.catalyst, but they don't have the newest expansions and you can't update it..
so i thought i'd try yours.
but i've come across a problem.
thing is, i installed it just like you explained me to, but none of the serial keys are working and now i can't continue with installing.
i was trying to install world adventures after the base game but my download mnager says the keys don't work and now world adventures won't install Sad

and i specifically downloaded it from your site so i could use the expansions..
can and will you please help me..?

i hereby thank all of you Very Happy

Kayleigh :newfag:

Back to top Go down

sims 3 g4tw serial keys are not working Empty Re: sims 3 g4tw serial keys are not working

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 13:35

Currently having a live support session.
Kayleigh seems to have tried several games before, and when she tried to install the base game from here, no serial key was asked.
I am trying to uninstall every game she could have here and start over with a fresh install.

Back to top Go down

sims 3 g4tw serial keys are not working Empty Re: sims 3 g4tw serial keys are not working

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 May 2013, 16:37

kayleigh1991 wrote:Hello everyone from games4theworld,
i've been staring at your downloads for months now, and today i began installing.
i used to download it from r.g.catalyst, but they don't have the newest expansions and you can't update it..
so i thought i'd try yours.
but i've come across a problem.
thing is, i installed it just like you explained me to, but none of the serial keys are working and now i can't continue with installing.
i was trying to install world adventures after the base game but my download mnager says the keys don't work and now world adventures won't install Sad

and i specifically downloaded it from your site so i could use the expansions..
can and will you please help me..?

i hereby thank all of you Very Happy

Kayleigh sims 3 g4tw serial keys are not working 1577371209

Hello,

I know it sounds stupid, but have you already tried to copy & paste the serials ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 16:40

Nope, this wasn't the problem.
She had a russian copy of the game installed: rg.catalyst or something.
So when she installed the base game, it didn't ask her for the serial. I made her uninstall the base game and rg.catalyst. Now it seems ok, she's reinstalling expansions...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 May 2013, 16:43

Shamrock wrote:Nope, this wasn't the problem.
She had a russian copy of the game installed: rg.catalyst or something.
So when she installed the base game, it didn't ask her for the serial. I made her uninstall the base game and rg.catalyst. Now it seems ok, she's reinstalling expansions...

Ah, OK, I understand. I actually downloaded myself "Supernatural" from another uploader, but that game didn't let me install it in Program files (x86). I re-downloaded from G4TW, and everything went smooth Very Happy.

If some uploaders modify something about the game, the fixes from here might not work.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 18:26

i still have one question, when do i install the aurora skies? i can't find it the list of the game install order...

thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 18:28

Any time you want! Wink Chronologically, it is the last world out, so make sure your game is up to date!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 18:31

Okay, thanks!
i'm now at pets, so i'll be busy for another couple of hours haha.
as soon as i'm done i'll let yu know so we can delete this topic Smile

Thank you! Laughing

//EDIT

damnit..
i installed evrything and it worked, but after installing
aurora skies and doing the ultimate fix the game doesn't work. it says i
don't have a players disk in my pc...

this is not good for my mood after installing the sims for over 6 hours :s

aargh..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 20:44

Ok where did you get Aurora Skies from?
You tried the game before Aurora Skies, and it was working, right?
If you uninstall this world, your game still works?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 May 2013, 20:45

kayleigh1991 wrote:Okay, thanks!
i'm now at pets, so i'll be busy for another couple of hours haha.
as soon as i'm done i'll let yu know so we can delete this topic Smile

Thank you! Laughing

//EDIT

damnit..
i installed evrything and it worked, but after installing
aurora skies and doing the ultimate fix the game doesn't work. it says i
don't have a players disk in my pc...

this is not good for my mood after installing the sims for over 6 hours :s

aargh..

Given your situation, it might sound nasty, but I have to ask this: are you absolutely sure you correctly applied the "Ultimate fix" ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 20:50

i thought i had it from g4tw..
but i removed it, had to improvise haha.
it does work right now.. but i'm a bit sad because i really want the aurora skies to work...

well at least thanks again! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 20:52

Well, G4TW has it. Just wait a bit, they are working on a replacement for the Mediafire account. Once this is up, you'll be able to download it from there...
Oh, and you won't need to apply the ultimate fix again for that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 21:21

okay so i got the game running (yay!)
but i'm missing a lot of world and also i can't install the store content for some reason ( about a newer update or something but i installed everything up untill university life), i also can't update and the launcher says it can't connect to origin, but an hour ago it could.. aargh the sims 3 install process always makes my mood swing.. i hate it haha

maybe you've got any ideas.. 'cause i'm all out..

//EDIT

okay i'm giving up for today, tomorrow i'll be back and i will try again..

thanks for the help, and the comments i will read tomorrow.

thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 May 2013, 09:37

Ok. I'm guessing your problem is a store patch?
About custom content and worlds, wait for the replacement like I said before... You'll get the store fixes with it so all will be working fine! It shouldn't be long now...
Can you still play the game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 May 2013, 11:36

yes i am able to play the game. but i'm missing a lot of content.
i will wait, hopefully it'll work after the fix Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 25 May 2013, 21:53

Hello,

What kind of content exactly? Custom Content? Mods? .Sims3Pack files?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 21:21

almost everything, i don't have the installed worlds or the furniture.. i'm missing a loot of clothes and hair.. kinda bugs me because i want to play with aurora skies, monte vista and so on Razz

i'm going to try the ultimate fix now, i saw it was updated!

i'll let you guys know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 23:20

Please do!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top