Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Serial Keys Are Working.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Serial Keys Are Working. Empty No Serial Keys Are Working.

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2013, 21:25

Hello guys, I've been downloading all of the Sims EP and SP from you guys and I have a common problem with all of them, the ones with FTL serial keys (ex: Supernatural's keys are SXRZ-NGGA-8GG3-F71L-0FLT) do not work. Any of the ones ending in "FTL" are all invalid for me. Not a single one has worked.

Normally a simple google search would remedy this but alas, I can only come up with Serial Keys with FTL. Can anyone provide assistance to this matter?

Back to top Go down

No Serial Keys Are Working. Empty Re: No Serial Keys Are Working.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 15 Nov 2013, 21:32

Sanjoku wrote:Hello guys, I've been downloading all of the Sims EP and SP from you guys and I have a common problem with all of them, the ones with FTL serial keys (ex: Supernatural's keys are SXRZ-NGGA-8GG3-F71L-0FLT) do not work. Any of the ones ending in "FTL" are all invalid for me. Not a single one has worked.

Normally a simple google search would remedy this but alas, I can only come up with Serial Keys with FTL. Can anyone provide assistance to this matter?
I'm not sure what the problem in your case is, since I never had any problem with either "Supernatural" or any other expansion (from Games4TheWorld). But you should always copy & paste the serial from the text file into the "enter serial number prompt", instead of typing it.

If you insist that Games4TheWorld's serial numbers don't work (which is very strange, but OK), then feel free to look at Piratebay for "Supernatural" downloads. Look in the comments sections for serial numbers.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top