Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to Sims Medieval. Need help with crack. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to Sims Medieval. Need help with crack. [SOLVED] Empty New to Sims Medieval. Need help with crack. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 28 May 2013, 08:34

Hi! I just stopped playing Sims 3 altogether because I just got sick of it. So I am trying out Sims Medieval. I already have downloaded the game but I can't find a proper crack download for it and an update. Can anyone please provide me with what I need to download for Sims Medieval to work? Thanks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

New to Sims Medieval. Need help with crack. [SOLVED] Empty Re: New to Sims Medieval. Need help with crack. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 28 May 2013, 10:01

Yes sure. Works just like the Sims 3, use this Ultimate Fix...
Hope it helps!

Back to top Go down

New to Sims Medieval. Need help with crack. [SOLVED] Empty Re: New to Sims Medieval. Need help with crack. [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Tue 28 May 2013, 17:39

For that fix to work, you'll also need the Pirates and Nobles expansion, and the latest update.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 May 2013, 18:07

Oh. Sims Medieval has expansion packs, too? Cool. Can I update the game via the game launcher? I mean, won't it affect my game negatively at all? With it being just a pirated copy and all.

EDIT: I played Sims Medieval (I downloaded the RELOADED copy) several hours ago without a crack and it works fine. Will I need to have to download a crack after updating it via launcher?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 28 May 2013, 22:24

Schendrick wrote:Oh. Sims Medieval has expansion packs, too? Cool. Can I update the game via the game launcher? I mean, won't it affect my game negatively at all? With it being just a pirated copy and all.

EDIT: I played Sims Medieval (I downloaded the RELOADED copy) several hours ago without a crack and it works fine. Will I need to have to download a crack after updating it via launcher?
Hello there,

Yes, it's called "The Sims Medieval: Pirates & Nobles". And yes again, the Ultimate Fix was created to be able to update via the Game Launcher. After following all the steps that come with the Fix, your game will look exactly like an original copy; it just doesn't need a disc to work.
Just follow the included "# Installation Guide.pdf" that comes with the Ultimate Fix. And this video might come in handy too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGCuHniC2lc

invalidusername wrote: For that fix to work, you'll also need the Pirates and Nobles expansion, and the latest update.
See included "# Installation Guide.pdf". Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 04:21

Admin wrote:Hello there,

Yes, it's called "The Sims Medieval: Pirates & Nobles". And yes again, the Ultimate Fix was created to be able to update via the Game Launcher. After following all the steps that come with the Fix, your game will look exactly like an original copy; it just doesn't need a disc to work.
Just follow the included "# Installation Guide.pdf" that comes with the Ultimate Fix. And this video might come in handy too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGCuHniC2lc

I know this is a dumb question to ask, but I just want to be assured; will the Ultimate Fix work (with following the instructions religiously) even tho I'm using a RELOADED copy of SMedieval instead of the Games4theworld copy?

EDIT: Will my saved game revert when I install the expansion of Sims Medieval? Thanks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 09:46

Ok. First question, I think you should be okay...
Second question: to make sure you're ok, go to My Documents\Electronic Arts and move the folder named "The Sims Medieval" to your desktop. Then proceed with the install, and put it back at the end!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 11:00

Shamrock wrote:Ok. First question, I think you should be okay...
Second question: to make sure you're ok, go to My Documents\Electronic Arts and move the folder named "The Sims Medieval" to your desktop. Then proceed with the install, and put it back at the end!

Awesome. Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 11:15

Good luck!
And let us know the result!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 13:42

Uhh, after installing Pirates and Nobles and putting the Ultimate Fix, this happened:

New to Sims Medieval. Need help with crack. [SOLVED] Screen10

Everything was fine until I was @ the kingdom mode. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 13:51

Ok, sorry but I can't see what's wrong in the pic.... really dark...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 13:55

Shamrock wrote:Ok, sorry but I can't see what's wrong in the pic.... really dark...

Yeah. That was actually the problem. Sorry, I guess that's on me. I didn't clarify the problem. Anyway, so after the loading and all that, it shows to the 'Kingdom Mode', like where you choose your quests, etc, it's all black and all I can see was the torches and the faux-sunlight @ the beach. But when I go into Live Mode (monarch), the castle works fine but when I use the Birdeye Mode or something, it's just pure black with little specks of light. >.<

I uninstalled Pirates and Nobles and it's working fine again. The game is updated to 2.0, tho. Wat.

EDIT: Is is normal to have a hero gain XP even when they're just walking and chatting? Uh oh My hero (monarch) was just chatting to a citizen and then these 12 XP, 13 XP started popping up. And when my hero was walking to the forest, it started popping up again. Uh oh Is it normal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 14:14

Are you sure it's not just night? That looks weird....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 14:29

Shamrock wrote:Are you sure it's not just night? That looks weird....

I'm sure. When it is in Kingdom Mode, the color's just sepia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 14:35

Oh, I think that's normal. I got this once. And you can't play, right?
Happened to me, same thing. Try to go to God mode (where you choose missions). If I'm not mistaken, you just need to choose a quest...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 14:39

Shamrock wrote:Oh, I think that's normal. I got this once. And you can't play, right?
Happened to me, same thing. Try to go to God mode (where you choose missions). If I'm not mistaken, you just need to choose a quest...

I can go into live mode (I chose the Pirates and Nobles quest). But outside the home of the hero, it's just black and little specks of light. I will try installing the expansion again after I finish this quest so the game won't reset it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 14:45

No, you need to (re)select an ambition to play... Like in there:
New to Sims Medieval. Need help with crack. [SOLVED] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIjpxr5BUIWaqGi6qvN-vvUYaLFaEJi4Ms5NTH8RvhHGbMMTMC7A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 15:01

Shamrock wrote:No, you need to (re)select an ambition to play... Like in there:
New to Sims Medieval. Need help with crack. [SOLVED] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIjpxr5BUIWaqGi6qvN-vvUYaLFaEJi4Ms5NTH8RvhHGbMMTMC7A

Oooohh. I wondered what that was. I didn't click it, I guess. XD Alrightie. Thanks! I'll tell you how it goes after re-installing it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 15:02

Sure! Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 15:21

Yay! It works fine now. But, if possible, please leave this thread open if ever I encounter any more problems. Or I may just post a new thread if it's not possible to keep this thread open. Thank you for your patience, tho! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 15:23

Sure, no pb! Glad it worked.
Probably it's better if you open a new thread, so that when people look for a problem they find it faster...
I will now close the topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top