Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ambitions/late night problems loading help please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ambitions/late night problems loading help please? Empty ambitions/late night problems loading help please?

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2011, 04:23

ok i will try to make this simple i own
1.the sims 3 (base game)
2.world adventures
3. high end loft stuff
so i wanted to download ambitions and late night and maybe generations but anyway i download all the expansions off of thepiratebay because it said to download YOUR base game so once i download all of them i installed sims 3 then ambitions put the cracks in and started it. it loaded fine did the video then it loaded but when i started it and you go to pick the town a message poped up that said "please insert ambitions cd" and i could either click "retry or quit" and thats were i am stuck so any help would be appreciated if this question has been posted before i am sorry i joined about 30 seconds ago (give or take lol) thank you

Back to top Go down

ambitions/late night problems loading help please? Empty Re: ambitions/late night problems loading help please?

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2011, 04:56

After installing everything, and BEFORE cracking, open the Sims 3 launcher and install any updates it asks you to install. Then apply this fix for only the games you have:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Back to top Go down

ambitions/late night problems loading help please? Empty Re: ambitions/late night problems loading help please?

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2011, 05:40

Hi there jman. Here is my suggestion to you.

Follow this procedure:

Install 'The Sims 3'
*Update 'The Sims 3'
Install 'World Adventures'
*Update 'World Adventures'
Install 'High End Loft Stuff'
*Update 'High End Loft Stuff'
Install 'Ambitions'
*Update 'Ambitions'
Install 'Fast Lane Stuff'
*Update 'Fast Lane Stuff'
Install 'Night Life'
*Update 'Night Life'
Install 'Outdoor Living Stuff'
*Update 'Outdoor Living Stuff'
Install 'Generations'
-Apply Generations Crack

* = update game to latest version, no crack
- = apply generations crack to sims 3/game/bin directory

I hope this helps you and as always, have a wonderful day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 06 Jun 2011, 11:53

jman036 wrote:ok i will try to make this simple i own
1.the sims 3 (base game)
2.world adventures
3. high end loft stuff
so i wanted to download ambitions and late night and maybe generations but anyway i download all the expansions off of thepiratebay because it said to download YOUR base game so once i download all of them i installed sims 3 then ambitions put the cracks in and started it. it loaded fine did the video then it loaded but when i started it and you go to pick the town a message poped up that said "please insert ambitions cd" and i could either click "retry or quit" and thats were i am stuck so any help would be appreciated if this question has been posted before i am sorry i joined about 30 seconds ago (give or take lol) thank you
Hello,

Please note that you're going to need Generations in order to make it all work.
Besides, it doesn't matter which version of the base game you use; a retail version will work too, since you never need to crack the base game itself, only Generations needs to be cracked.

If recommend you follow the instructions here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly-must-read
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top