Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seasons and Supernatural need Disk 1, but the rest worked just fine.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seasons and Supernatural need Disk 1, but the rest worked just fine. Empty Seasons and Supernatural need Disk 1, but the rest worked just fine.

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jun 2013, 23:18

I installed the sims 3 base game, then Generations, Pets, Ambitions, Late night,World of A, and University in that order, all from Games4theworld. I did every step the "must read, how to install the Sims 3 correctly" guide had, but in the process i wasnt able to install supernatural or seasons. The game works fine, it says its updated to 18.0... and it has no problems so far, i did the ultimate fix thing and all. when i try again to install the other expansions it says it needs a Disk for moonlights files object cache and similar situation with seasons. I read a question that was similar and tried to extract files in a different foulder to make sure therewas nohthing missing but it stills wont work. I think your torrents are great, and maybe i did something wrong, im afraid i might have to do it all over again, please help!

MOD EDIT: Moved to the right section. You may proceed here.
-NARONG30

Back to top Go down

Seasons and Supernatural need Disk 1, but the rest worked just fine. Empty Re: Seasons and Supernatural need Disk 1, but the rest worked just fine.

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 09:47

Are you sure the file is complete? Check the size of the archive you downloaded with the one on the torrent, see if it's the same.

Back to top Go down

Seasons and Supernatural need Disk 1, but the rest worked just fine. Empty update

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jun 2013, 00:19

i downloaded the files again and this time it worked, i dont know what went wrong before, but its fixed now.
thanks!

Back to top Go down

Seasons and Supernatural need Disk 1, but the rest worked just fine. Empty Re: Seasons and Supernatural need Disk 1, but the rest worked just fine.

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jun 2013, 09:48

Ok. Is it working fully now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jun 2013, 19:44

So far so Good, ill let you know if something is not working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 19:33

so i got something wrong again, it wants to update to 1.55.4 but the invalid file error comes out every time, and the only patches i find are for the 1.50 update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 19:38

Don't worry to much a update 1.55 fix should be around soon so apply that when it is released.

Some peeps are saying the no CD key mod is a good way round this however others say not to so I would wait for the fix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top