Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing Island Paradise!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playing Island Paradise!! - Page 2 Empty Playing Island Paradise!!

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 11:52

First topic message reminder :

So glad to have got Island Paradise today!. I have been trying to be a mermaid but so far.. nothing..
Here's some of my pics from playing.

Playing Island Paradise!! - Page 2 Screen10
Playing Island Paradise!! - Page 2 Screen11
Playing Island Paradise!! - Page 2 Screen12

Back to top Go down

Playing Island Paradise!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing Island Paradise!!

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 22:12

I'm tempted to torrent it, but a few days ago I got an email from Cox saying someone was complaining that they caught me downloading. Was trying to dl a 70gb of the entire sims store and I guess someone traced the torrent. 

I'll just wait for my cd on tuesday. =(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 00:56

kceres31 wrote:thats way too cool.. i wonder if you can catch a shark and make it a pet Very Happy

I don't think so but that would be awesome your right!, Hope you can play soon! enjoy and have the best resort!.

I have no cheated once. Now that's a feat!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 02:11

zanev wrote:I'm tempted to torrent it, but a few days ago I got an email from Cox saying someone was complaining that they caught me downloading. Was trying to dl a 70gb of the entire sims store and I guess someone traced the torrent. 

Yeah go ahead and give EA money. That should stop Cox from sending more idle threats to you. And I'm sure it will also motivate EA to give you what you pay for for once.

Zanev how many people you know got prosecuted for torrenting games? You think you're the only one who was threatened by his provider? Almost every internet and cable provider in the world is on the payroll of one or more music, TV, film or game company. They are paid to kiss the DRM in the Censored and threaten their users with denial of service or legal action if they don't quit torrenting. Still I have yet to hear of anyone being sued, fined or sent to jail. Nor did I ever hear of any company disconnecting their users and ending their contract due to them being bad smelly pirates, and why would they, no clients means no income. They are only paid to send out those messages to their customers, and seeing as how many pirates there are it's safe to assume those messages were automated.

Christ when are people gonna understand that if they don't cut EA off they'll keep getting ripped off...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 02:29

I haven't gotten any mail like that.
Maybe it's because I haven't bought any games after World adventure.
Man, am I exited to download and play the game!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 02:41

man i gotta wait til tomorrow-i preordered it lol not fair u guys get to play it early Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 02:42

zeppie wrote:man i gotta wait til tomorrow-i preordered it lol not fair u guys get to play it early Smile
Don't blame us or Admin-sama for being awesome XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 02:56

im not blaming anyone Razz i just happened to have the money to buy this one lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 03:05

Admin-sama is still awesome, don't you agree, nyah?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 04:18

all the admins are awesome Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 04:44

im an admin on my own site, guess im awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 10:23

Kotona14 wrote:I haven't gotten any mail like that.
Maybe it's because I haven't bought any games after World adventure.
Man, am I exited to download and play the game!

Maybe cause your provider isn't an idiot.

zeppie wrote:im not blaming anyone Razz i just happened to have the money to buy this one lol

You and a million other people. Next time you complain cause The Sims 3 is too buggy, remember that you're to blame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 12:26

hi u do know that games4thewold has release the paradise island!!!! need more seeders....cant wait to complete download and install it to play. does anyone now if i can dissable (hope i write it right) sharks and octapus monster...i dont want my sims to be killet Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 14:34

yes you can with the spawners I think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 14:43

what is spawners? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 15:33

there like the objects from debug on that spawns like the butterfly's or when you fish the type of fish you can get animals ect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 15:44

He means the spawners that you can get from buydebug cheat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 15:54

This is the biggest effin' skijet I've ever seen...

Playing Island Paradise!! - Page 2 1024x575

Apart from the boring resort stuff and the underwater rabbit holes, Island Paradise is kinda' boring... I think it can actually very well compete with Generations and University Life as far as boredom goes. I was hoping for some nice cigarette boats to add to my vehicle collection but there aren't any, plus that damn docking pole doesn't seem to like being placed in most locations...

Oh well, at least, much like University Life, nothing seems to have been broken. Didn't impact performance ether, game actually seems to run better on Isla Paradiso.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 15:57

I wanna play, I wanna play but the download is soooo slow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 17:05

TUN3R wrote:
zanev wrote:I'm tempted to torrent it, but a few days ago I got an email from Cox saying someone was complaining that they caught me downloading. Was trying to dl a 70gb of the entire sims store and I guess someone traced the torrent. 

Yeah go ahead and give EA money. That should stop Cox from sending more idle threats to you. And I'm sure it will also motivate EA to give you what you pay for for once.

Zanev how many people you know got prosecuted for torrenting games? You think you're the only one who was threatened by his provider? Almost every internet and cable provider in the world is on the payroll of one or more music, TV, film or game company. They are paid to kiss the DRM in the Censored and threaten their users with denial of service or legal action if they don't quit torrenting. Still I have yet to hear of anyone being sued, fined or sent to jail. Nor did I ever hear of any company disconnecting their users and ending their contract due to them being bad smelly pirates, and why would they, no clients means no income. They are only paid to send out those messages to their customers, and seeing as how many pirates there are it's safe to assume those messages were automated.

Christ when are people gonna understand that if they don't cut EA off they'll keep getting ripped off...

Uhhhh, SOME people need to pay EA or they won't be in business and won't make money... so to those ppl who BUY the Censored, I say THANK YOU! Us broke Censored are grateful to the ppl who BUY and SHARE the stuff! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 17:48

steak n eggs wrote:
Uhhhh, SOME people need to pay EA or they won't be in business and won't make money... so to those ppl who BUY the shit, I say THANK YOU! Us broke bitches are grateful to the ppl who BUY and SHARE the stuff! Shocked

Wait, you want EA to stay in business? God give me strength, even if you don't exist...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 18:21

TUN3R wrote:
steak n eggs wrote:
Uhhhh, SOME people need to pay EA or they won't be in business and won't make money... so to those ppl who BUY the shit, I say THANK YOU! Us broke bitches are grateful to the ppl who BUY and SHARE the stuff! Shocked

Wait, you want EA to stay in business? God give me strength, even if you don't exist...

Why, exactly are you on a SIMS 3 forum... you DO KNOW that EA created SIMS right??? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? That if EA was GONE... The Sims Plumbob 1 would probably be gone too???? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top