Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 island paradise freezes ,but the water moves and music continue playing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 island paradise freezes ,but the water moves and music continue playing. Empty Sims 3 island paradise freezes ,but the water moves and music continue playing.

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jul 2013, 16:56

Hi, I've just installed the Sims 3 Island Paradise a couple of days ago and i've also updated it by 1.55.4 and used your Ultimate fix, now my problem is when i started playing in just a couple of minutes my game will froze. well, the sims and the screen movement froze but the water moves and  the background music is still playing. i have also updated my mods (mastercontroller & cmarnyc), and also my facial sliders are not working.. so i don't know what's the problem is please help.. thanks

Help 

Last edited by Carlos G. on Sat 06 Jul 2013, 21:40; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 island paradise freezes ,but the water moves and music continue playing. Empty Re: Sims 3 island paradise freezes ,but the water moves and music continue playing.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 06 Jul 2013, 21:42

justmydae wrote:Hi, I've just installed the Sims 3 Island Paradise a couple of days ago and i've also updated it by 1.55.4 and used your Ultimate fix, now my problem is when i started playing in just a couple of minutes my game will froze. well, the sims and the screen movement froze but the water moves and  the background music is still playing. i have also updated my mods (mastercontroller & cmarnyc), and also my facial sliders are not working.. so i don't know what's the problem is please help.. thanks

Help 

Hello,

For now, take out all your mods and try to play the game without them. You could, for example, go to your "Mods" folder and move it to the desktop - or you could just re-name it (it doesn't matter how you re-name it). Either way, your mods are gone then.

Let me know the result, but good luck for now !

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top