Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Island Paradise torrent doesn't work on MAC :(

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your Island Paradise torrent doesn't work on MAC :( - Page 2 Empty Your Island Paradise torrent doesn't work on MAC :(

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 21:36

First topic message reminder :

I'm downloading Island Paradise from your website, but i saw, it's the .rar file.. and on MAC OSX works only the original .iso file.. Mac only allow installation the .iso file.
Will be some next download file for Mac? WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Sorry for my english.. Sad

Back to top Go down

Your Island Paradise torrent doesn't work on MAC :( - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Island Paradise torrent doesn't work on MAC :(

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 03:13

you can get stuffit at: http://www.stuffit.com/mac-expander.html

Then click on the grey download button under "Stuffit Expander Continue without free download".

After that you only need to enter a e-mail address, I always use a fake one such as: g@y.net and click the green download button and the green download button again.

Unless you have an odder mac that is not OSX 10.6.8 and up OS 10.8.x Compatible, if so you select one of the other options and click the green download button.

Back to top Go down

Your Island Paradise torrent doesn't work on MAC :( - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Island Paradise torrent doesn't work on MAC :(

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 03:14

thats the one i did download and it's still saying the file is newer then that version of stuffit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 03:16

ashaisthename wrote:thats the one i did download and it's still saying the file is newer then that version of stuffit

That is odd, I currently have version 15.0.7 of stuffit and have not receive any errors like that.

Edit: Do you have an option to unzip it anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top