Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 island paradise wont install onto game. [SOLVED]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 island paradise wont install onto game. [SOLVED] Empty sims 3 island paradise wont install onto game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jul 2013, 18:18

I tried everything and my game still is not working. Island Paradise worked on my game then I got black screen had to move the sims 3 folder to desktop and start fresh but island paradise is not installed on the game or launcher, i uninstalled it and then installed it again and IT STILL is not installed on my game I've done everything please help!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

sims 3 island paradise wont install onto game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims 3 island paradise wont install onto game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jul 2013, 21:20

Please use my new tool (see here).
Depending on the error you get, we'll see where the problem is!

Back to top Go down

sims 3 island paradise wont install onto game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims 3 island paradise wont install onto game. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 23 Jul 2013, 21:24

EimearRo wrote:I tried everything and my game still is not working. Island Paradise worked on my game then I got black screen had to move the sims 3 folder to desktop and start fresh but island paradise is not installed on the game or launcher, i uninstalled it and then installed it again and IT STILL is not installed on my game I've done everything please help!!!!!!

Shamrock wrote:Please use my new tool (see here).
Depending on the error you get, we'll see where the problem is!

I would like to add to this that problems with the launcher (since the base game update 1.55) are very common. You might try starting the game directly with the TS3W.exe - you might even right-click on it and try running that file "as Administrator".

It is found in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 01:32

have you updated your game??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 13:42

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 25 Jul 2013, 13:50

Carlos G. wrote:I would like to add to this that problems with the launcher (since the base game update 1.55) are very common. You might try starting the game directly with the TS3W.exe - you might even right-click on it and try running that file "as Administrator". 

It is found in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

Hello,

Weird though, the launcher works for me. I guess the problem is caused by mods/CC.
EimearRo wrote:I tried everything and my game still is not working. Island Paradise worked on my game then I got black screen had to move the sims 3 folder to desktop and start fresh but island paradise is not installed on the game or launcher, i uninstalled it and then installed it again and IT STILL is not installed on my game I've done everything please help!!!!!!

Hello,

Can you please tell us how you installed the base game and The Sims 3: Island Paradise? Especially how you applied the Ulitmate Fix (where you placed the content of #crack folder of The Sims 3 to) and the version of The Sims 3 (Is it 1.55.4?).

Last edited by cat2006house on Thu 25 Jul 2013, 15:27; edited 1 time in total
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 14:44

While trying to install the Sims 3 island paradise I got this message, could this be the cause of the problem? https://servimg.com/view/18418594/6][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/41/85/94/th/pictur10.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 15:25

What do I do

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 25 Jul 2013, 15:28

Hello,

Did you extract the torrents via WinRAR? Have you read this?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 15:33

Yeah I did, sims 3 island paradise worked before this and then I got black screen, which I fixed but now this problems happened and I still cant fix it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 16:42

So what next do I do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 17:01

Still not installed

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 25 Jul 2013, 17:03

Hello,

Please reinstall the base game and The Sims 3:Island Paradise by Revo Uninstaller. Follow correctly the steps here. Before doing that, see if this works. And please do not double-post. The "Edit" button is served as a button for adding information.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 17:13

Do I uninstall Island Paradise by revo unisntaller?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 25 Jul 2013, 17:16

Hello,

Yes. Uninstall both the base game and The Sims 3: Island Paradise by Revo Uninstaller.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 17:17

Alrighty where do I find rev uninstaller?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 25 Jul 2013, 17:18

Hello,

You can find it here. Remember Google is a powerful searching tool. Afterwards, extract the base game torrents and Island Paradise torrents via WinRAR only and follow the instructions on the page I mentioned before.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 17:35

I have the base game disk, can I use that instead of the torrent?

EDIT: Succesfully installed base game and super patch but I got this error message whilist trying to install Island Paradise https://servimg.com/view/18418594/7][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/41/85/94/th/pictur12.png

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 26 Jul 2013, 04:03

Hello,

This problem can be caused by using wrong extracting tool. May I ask what you have extracted the torrent with?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 17:13

I'm using Winrar, its worked before

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 26 Jul 2013, 17:23

Hello,

You may have made some mistakes during installation. Can I ask how you installed The Sims 3: Island Paradise? Did you run the setup.exe in the folder? Before installing Island Paradise, have you patched your game with this fix?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 17:51

Yes I patched it I havent installed it yet this time. But before when I installed it i used the setup exe

EDIT: I ran the revo installer with seasons after extracting it with winrar and it worked, I dont know why island paradise gets that error message:help:

EDIT: I get that error message when I try to run setup on its own

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 21:49

Any more suggestions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 22:06

This is the error code when I try to run the setup installer
>SetupNew\setup.cpp (140)
PAPP:
PVENDOR:
PGUID:
$15.0.0.498
@ Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (6002)
IE Version: 9.10.9200.16635

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 22:17

please help

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top